Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to express my opinion. Now everybody is talking about lazio this and Lazio that cause they just won a thing. And it makes me get a big laugh. Cause first people, Lazio doesn't have supporters in Roma, most of the fans come from out the city and the rich outskirts. Two: Lazio has the most unloyal fangroup I have ever seen. When things go good they yell Forza Lazio when things go not so good they abandon the club. Three: All the fans are fascisti with all a big mouth but if they see another coloured they run away. I'm myself a Genoa fan but Roma gets my great sympathy cause it is a club with a super loyal fangroup a team with a history and a team of the real people and not of some rich vips who have a clue of what football means. I'm happy my capital has one team to be proud on and I'm feeling sad a rooten apple is in Roma too. Cragnotti go sell tomatoes instead of talking crap. A special thank to Veron too. Sad and he thinks it already too he has to play in a team that is born unnaturally and will die unnaturally. Next year Roma will win the title for all vero Romani. And Genoa hopefully to Serie A. Let us all pray Lazio will once sink in the ground together with all the pigs that joined hell.

Rossoblu supports Lupo

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Fazione what do you mean about Veron ?? Sad ?? I don´t understand what you mean ??

The problem with fascist fans is a problem shared with Roma and other Serie A clubs like Viola.

Lazio wasn´t born on holy ground but neither was Juventus as the turinos are behind Torino. I don´t really understand your rage ?? Are you mad because Genoa will never see any success ever again ?? are you pissed of because Lazio won the title and not Roma - they didn´t deserve to win the title because they have no heart understood !!

Look at this season if any team has shown a bleeding heart for the last couple of years it´s Lazio - last season we where robbed and this season we where the only team to defend Serie A in Europe. If you are italian then you should be glad that it´s an italian team that will end up as nr 1 on the fifa / reuter ranking this season - a place that we have held ever since april and not because we are lucky.

Roma doesn´t help the Azzuri one bit - it´s a brazilian colony whilst we are a big part of the national team with players like Pancaro, Negro, Nesta and Inzaghi and now we have chosen to back Baronio and he´s a future star of the Azzuri so don´t talk about bonding or traditions.

Roma is the capital team but that doesn´t really matter since Lazio are more known worldwide and we have a good crowd at Olimpico - you talk about fairwheater fans but how come we still gather a good crowd even though we have had no success for the last 25 years ??? We haven´t had a rich owner like Sensi until now and when we do and when we can compete on your terms then you spit venom at us.

Take away Sensi from Roma and let´s see how long you guys will live your " gloryful everlasting beautiful splendid virginborn life " It´s all about money paco and that´s why genious Tanzi will spend 450$+ on a 31 year old Batigol - very au naturelle if you ask me.

One word - FXCK U ok .. who the hell invited you in here anyway you lobotomised prick !!

I´m so feed up with these preschool dorks coming in with their notions on how and why Lazio is such and such a team !! Boring really.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Fazione,
you are perfectly right, the roma fans are great and loyal too.
I just remember a couple of things from the past months. Curva Sud on fire after the derby, flags and scarfs burning and other roma things too.

The protests against the players and the president the last 6-7 home games.

Those fans are just amazing !

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

------------------
S.S. LAZIO
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

[This message has been edited by Mattias (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Amo you know I meant Sensi not Tanzi.

ATTENTION !!! There has been a typo it should say " Sensi 450$+ not Tanzi "

Please accept my humble appologise Amo and I hope that Sweden and Greece won´t go to war anytime soon over this :)

Love you bro :) .. not in that George M greece kind of way .. aaaah **** forget about it :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
To Svennis and Mattias
I Don't know why do you reply to this topic
let him say what he want
Everybody know that the Romanistas has an inferiority complex ...
They need a shrink we can't do nothing for them the poor guys !!!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Youness, if they didn't reply that post, other people will thing that freak ass is right.... so it needs answer, those 2 answers are enough to explain everyhting ......

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ignore, ignore, ignore! This person is suffering from a huge inferiority complex! Can you blame him? Just don't wast your time on him!

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

MA LA ROMA DOVE STA?

NOI IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...
...VOI IN CHAMPIONS LEEDS!

I PRIMI DELLA CAPITALE!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
George Michael is Cypriot.And let me not comment on the last line because I have heard some very "funny" things about Swedes from my friend Milan Pavlovic ex footballer of Malmoe. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Milan Pavlovic?? Amoroso you mean Dejan Pavlovic who plays for a greek team kalamata or something...?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can't just judge a club or all its fans just because of some fans who are actually racists or losers... Do you dare say that the club that you support doesn't have fans who do this sort of things? Man you're pathetic...

Another green-eye of the Double Winners...

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Fazione Nero you are out of your mind. Lazio didn't win "a" thing but THREE things. (How much did Genoa and Roma win?) And why don't you post these kind of topics in the Roma forum? At lest you would get a little back-up there.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Don't bother with this loser!!!!!!
ROSICA BELLO MIO,CHE IO GODO!!!!!!!

gENOA in B a vita!!!!!!!!!!!
NOI CAMPIONI D'ITALIA

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

[This message has been edited by Reale (edited 26-05-2000).]

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Guys, don't mind this Fazione Nero creature. He's just another jealous Roma fan. He's only trying to piss us up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts