Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We couldn't go into this game with lower morale.... we just lost to Inter a few days back surrendering a three point lead at the top, Zlatan will miss this game and probably the Milan clash, half our team is underachieving....

Lazio always seem to get the best of us lately too ...although we did manage to beat them the last two times, but still this is at the Olimpico...

Forza Juve! :cool:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zlatan is good, heck he's great, but scoring from the stands? That's asking too much. ;)

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Lazio are having a good patch and could prove quite difficult and now that they have a chance of making europe they will try their best. Nedved needs to step up like he used too the team is far better when this guy is in shape, also how long b4 3-seghe is back?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
always a hard game for juve, in this kind of form, it doesnt look good. milan could very well go three points clear again.

without zlatan, im hoping del piero can step up and take control.

·
Registered
17,625 Posts
We're facing our bogey team without our most potent offensive threat.

We're doomed.

·
Registered
61,085 Posts
Nero said:
We're facing our bogey team without our most potent offensive threat.
You mean Zlatan ? he's not an impact player, according to Haroon. :rollani: :lala:

Nero said:
We're doomed.
This has "Diavolo" written all over it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Peruzzi is going to have a world class performance, I can feel it.

He'll stop both of the shots Del Piero or Zalayeta will muster.

·
Registered
17,625 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
You mean Zlatan ? he's not an impact player, according to Haroon. :rollani: :lala:
We're all fond of Haroon, but sometimes he really does put his foot in his mouth.

But then we all have our flaws.

This has "Diavolo" written all over it.
I'm not superstitous at all my house number is 13 afterall, and certainly don't use the sort of banal reverse psychology that Diavolo has made his own.

I'm just being frank, i don't think we'll get anything out of the Lazio game. Even when we're on form we struggle against them, now with our season spiralling downwards i don't see anything to be optimistic about especially with Zlatan sidelined.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lazio 11 - Juventus 1

Scorers: All the Lazio starters including Perruzzi; Buffon from a corner :dielaugh:

On a more serious note though, I believe we will suffer and come Sunday night will be 3 points behind the eventual champions Milan.

Lazio 2 - Juventus 1

Nedved will score our goal with the aid of a deflection.

N.B. we suffered against them earlier in the season when we were in-form, falling behind to a Goran Pandev goal at the Delle Alpi, before regrouping to scrape a 2-1 win.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Frustration could make the difference despite zalatan’s absence, IMO capello caused us the Italian cup and the champions league and now it could be the scudetto. I don’t blame any of the players it was he capello who made the difference not in improving but in disappointing tactics and lack of coaching especially when it comes to turn over.

I had high hopes in capello I was considering him when was with roma one of the best coaches in seria A but now I was wrong.

Can anyone tell me how the hell a player returns from 2 months injury and immediately start the matches for 90 + minutes every match obviously I’m talking about nedved; where every match he kept disappointing the fans.

A coach who keeps substituting the captain either he does great or bad for Zalayeta who only helped his ass against a weak team like Madrid.

Maybe I sound mad but Inter with all do respect is not that team which beat juve easily.

We gave away more than 9 points cause of capello while we were on top of big big big gap but no capello choused to play chicken.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
with DP - Zalayeta upfront we wont make much threat, but we can win this one imo :)

1-0, DP

·
Registered
426 Posts
The last time we won against Lazio was when we had our absoulute worst season (Del Pieros injury in Udinese) and we won. so who knows it is not like we are the team to beat this year either.

·
Registered
440 Posts
what if we played with Alex en Kapo behind Zalayeta..Our midfield would be Nedved-Tacchi-Camo,That would be a lot bigger threat to the lazio defense then just Zalayeta and Alex upfront.It would be a strange formation,but it could work.

Too bad Capello would never do that.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I was thinking, we shouldn't be too afraid cause they don't have Fiore anymore, then I remembered that we still have Del Piero, so that cancelled that out...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Will be a difficult game...many holes in our formation:

-Who will be the RB? Biri, Pessotto or newly Maisello??
-Who will be in the DM? injured Emo? or Tach and Blasi?
-Up front?? Zala and DP?? probably the first game where they are in the first eleven...

Too much changes...i predict our 30 first minutes will be a hell... :scared:

Anyway, there is something to smile about, Roma lost again :D and now are in relegation trouble!!

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I predict a 1:1 draw with Lazio scoring first.

I hope your gloomy preditions are correct though, we could use a little cussion ;)

1 - 20 of 107 Posts