Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all Lazio fans:

The race for the scudetto is not over, not by a long shot. Lazio can still win it in a lot of ways. If Lazio catches Juve, how will it happen?

Here's my contribution:

Lazio wins its last three games.

Juve draws with Verona (- 2 points) and loses to Parma (- 3 points). Juve wins its last game to set up a playoff with Lazio.

Lazio wins the one game playoff with Juve.

Anyone else?

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I´m with you Zen9 but I think Juve will loose against Verona instead and draw with Parma.

Here are my results:

Lazio-Venezia 5-1 Verona-Juve 1-0

Bologna-Lazio 1-2 Juve-Parma 2-2

Lazio-Reggina 3-0 Perugia-Juve 1-2

I belive!!

Forza Lazio

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lazio forget it!!! Stop clutching at straws and admit that you have been beaten by a far superior team.If we win this game, if Juve draw then lose!!JUST GIVE UP AND BOW TO THE MASTERS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME IN WHICH WE CALL CALCIO!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh really? And who are they? Because i dont seem to know anyone that is a master in calcio!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Your pessimistic for a Juve fan Zen! :)

By the way, where's my favourite Juve fan, Glen disappeared to??

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adriaan,

No, if Juventus and Lazio end the regular season with the same number of points, they would play a one game playoff on neutral ground for the championship.

Natalya,

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. My apologies. This topic is a "what if?" mind game - I'm not saying that what I wrote is what I want to happen or what I think will actually happen. It is not. It is the following: ASSUMING (for the sake of discussion only) that Lazio catches Juventus, what do you think is the most likely way that that would happen? I think these kinds of "thought experiments" are fun - they get me thinking, about the teams that Lazio and Juventus have left on their schedules, about who plays at home and who plays away, about injury or disqualification situations, about the complications of international matches, about the psychological effect on Lazio if Juventus beats Verona (or, conversely, the effect if Verona beats Juventus), etc., etc. I want to know exactly HOW Lazio fans think Lazio can catch Juventus this year. Sibirman understands what I'm doing here - I hope to get more responses like his.

Don't worry - putting this mind game aside, I have only one thing to say: "Forza Juve!"
[I don't know how to make the yellow smiley faces or I would put one in here.]

Zen9

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Ok here are my results.

Lazio-Venezia 0-5 Verona-Juve 0-5

Bologna-Lazio 5-0 Juve-Parma 5-0

Lazio-Reggina 0-5 Perugia-Juve 0-5

I dont understand why waste lots of time talking about something impossible and will not happen... Juventus will always remain on top... They could not make it in all the past games then why make it now.. Hhehehe

Zen9,
: + ) = :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, Sabry, maybe this topic is not a good one for hard-core Juventus fans like yourself.

I hope your predictions come true - in fact, I hope Juve scores five goals in any game left on the schedule....

Good night.

Zen9

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing would make me happier than Lazio ending the season by conquering the scudetto... but I'm afraid I'm less optimistic than some other guys on this forum.

In fact, here's a bet: if Lazio really wins the scudetto (or rather - if Juve really looses it), I will bounce on my forehead down the Avenue in Gothenburg (some 500 m or so)... and I will be happy doing it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When we all go to sleep the day before the final game of seria a we will wake up and the sun will rise BIANCOBLU!!!! and it'll finally be our year......

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think that the game against Verona is not gonna be easy for Juventus. Why?? Here´s why: is in Verona and Juventus is not gonna be able to buy the referees, so they must play hardball!!

Sabry you SUCK!!!! There´s no team for fans like you!!!

If Lazio lose, they go down fighting!!!

------------------
ANTONIO ROMERO
FORZA LAZIO
ICQ# 10320776

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If Lazio lose even one game its practically over. If Lazio lose and juve do not lose, Juve mathematically win the Scudetto. :)

Lazio can only hope to catch up if they win all their games. I think maybe a draw with Bologna is likely.

JUVE!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Lazio Rulez, you make me die man... Hehehahaah very funny... I dont know why people make false statements about bribes which they know are not right.. maybe because they dont want to face the truth and these false facts soothes them...hehehehe :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sabry you SUCK!!!! There´s no team for fans like you!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean by there is not team for fans like me ?? Did you mistake me for a Lazio fan ? I am a juve fan clearly.. :)

Hahahah.........................

·
Registered
502 Posts
To ZEN9:

Are you sure you dont support lazio?I think that deep inside you are a Laziale!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never mind, everyone.

It seems that we are not ready to have the kind of conversation I hoped to start with this topic. For example, "Sabry you suck" is not an intelligent answer to my question.

Maybe next year ....

Zen9

P.S. Oh, yeah. Lochness_Monster, forget it. I have always had a lot of respect for Lazio, and since I have started participating in this board I have met (electronically, anyway) some very nice people - but I am a Juventus fan through and through.

[This message has been edited by Zen9 (edited 24-04-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Juve fans (not you Zen9) you are really sure you´re gonna win aren´t you? It´s good that you belive in your own team ofcourse, but be aware! every point you loose we will get closer and closer and closer...
In four weeks time we´ll have the answer- there are alot left to play!

And Totte You don´t loose championships you win them!!!!

I belive!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
859 Posts
Sibiriman, i think that at this point Juve will loose the championship rather than win it....i think that if we win next week, it is pratically over for Lazio....anyway i hope you guys draw anyway...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts