Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Lazio fans.
Was wondering where i could get the new lazio jersey, an old one with Di canio's name and number, and the 1999-2000 scudetto winning jersey.
Thanks.
Appreciate it.

Rashid

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

You can find Lazio jerseys at this site.

http://www.subsidesports.com

The have the current ones (home and away) and the centenary jersey. The Di Canio one is sold out at the moment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. :) not used to this forum though. miss LazioFever.com
i have the shirts from subside, however, the shirts there dont have sponsors.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
I have a jersey with Di Canio's name and number. :excited: I ain't parting with it though. :pp :angel:

·
Registered
209 Posts
here, here! i have a di canio and an old 2000 Nesta jersey I can't seem to part with. The only other named Lazio jersey I have is a fake replica with Oddo on it.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
here, here! i have a di canio and an old 2000 Nesta jersey I can't seem to part with. The only other named Lazio jersey I have is a fake replica with Oddo on it.
I have a Nesta jersey too. :D Though it's from 2000/2001 I think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yesterday I've got Lazio jersey with Salas 9 on the back. I got it with Ebay from somebody from Australia. I think it's 1998-1999 jersey, with big CIRIO on the front. It's really like a new item, with tags and very clean. I bought it only for something like 30 euro, it was included the shipping fee from Aussie to Europe!! It's classic and perfect, I feel very lucky because the 1998-99 season was my first time I'm falling in love with this team.
If you ever read this message, thanks Australia man!!
You made a lucky man happy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts