Xtratime Community banner

Lazio is more and more like Inter.

620 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  svennis 
#1 ·
They are still after Buffon and Thuram eventhough Tanzi said they are not for sale.
And now they offered Salas + 10/15 million dollars for Crespo, and they are willing to improve Crespo´s paycheck heavily.

Isn´t Lopez and Rivaldo enough?

#3 ·
Hmmm, but what will happen IF they get them? I think it would be disaster. They obviously wants to destroy our team rather than to strengthen their own. Basic AC Milan tactics from the early nineties. I despise Lazio more and more. I used to hate JuveMerda intensely before but they don't try to ruin their opposition at least. Wasn't it enough with Veron? F*CK LAZIO!! Why can't that bastard Cragnotti play it fair?

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

#5 ·
Verdi are you on heavy drugs ?? Don´t compare us to Inter and don´t compare any teams in Serie A ever to the corrupt merdas Milan and Juventus.

Open your eyes the most dangerous teams are Juve and Milan, just look what they are doing to the italian youths. No other team buys Italian talents at such an early age as Juventus they have Cassano and that Torino kid who scored twice against you guys last week.

We buy players from Parma to make Parma weaker ?? stop it I´m laughing so hard it kills me. Veron has started every game this season and only because he´s the greates midfielder around these days and in Lazio we needed a midfielder ( Mancini 34 played in midfield last season as playmaker don´t you think that Lazio where a bit desperate to replace a 35 year old striker for a young playmaker ?? ).

In goal we have Luca who is 34 years old and he hasn´t been that great the past 2 seasons so it´s only natural that we seek a replacement and Buffon is a great keeper, also when Buffon was in Rome he said in a local radio station that he would like to play for Lazio if Parma would sell him.

Crespo is great but he just signed a new contract with Parma. Remember this Tanzi and Cragnotti are great friends and everytime Cragnotti mentions Tanzi or Parma in interviews it´s always " my friend Tanzi " they are good friends and Lazio has a good relationship with Parma, it´s not like you gave us Veron for nothing you know.

Inter spends more money then any Serie A club on players without any kind of plan and last year Lazio made money selling players rather then spend money - does that remind you of Inter ?? didn´t think so.

Please think about what you are writing because it makes you look stupid otherwise.

On a final note I would just like to point out that Buffon, Crespo and many other Parma players said that CL was the biggest goal this season and they where very excited to take part in it. I wouldn´t be surprised to see players wanting to change clubs in Parma won´t make the CL for next season but that doesn´t mean that Lazio should buy them.

There is Primera and PL and Tanzi could sell his players to any team that came up with the cash. I just hope that Thuram won´t go to Milan becaues that would really suck.

#6 ·
So, do you think it's fair to buy our 4 best players in 2 years? I think it sucks big time! Maybe you use them in your team but it also destroys Parma. If Cragnotti and Tanzi are so great friends they should do an affair where Parma ends up benefitting from it. Not the one way **** like it is now. Veron to Lazio, Buffon to Lazio, Thuram to Lazio, Crespo to Lazio. And what do we get? Salas! The slow indian! With a friend like Cragnotti you don't need enemies. Cragnotti is an evil snake trying to fool Tanzi to sell his best players.

What would you think if Parma was rumoured to buy Nesta, Veron and Nedved?

Lazio di Merda!

FORZA PARMA!!

#7 ·
Guys,lets not make this a personal war with no reason...Verdi,Lazio wants Parma players because they are some of the best around,simple as that.Svennis,you have to understand the frustration of Parma fans on transfer matters,every newspaper and internet site is making an unfair war on us by linking every player outside of the club to teams that are even inferior to Parma! its unfair and simply not true...apart from Veron,whose sale was a matter of decision (bad move,they thought Ortega would do better) Parma has proved that can keep on their players no matter the rumors.We wanted Zola to leave and so it happened,we wanted to sell Chiesa and we did,the same with Sensini.No matter what the papers say Parma will keep their best players and if they sell them it is because they will have found someone better,or at least thought they have.Bad moves happen everywhere but the points is that Parma players will be allowed to leave only if the club wants to sell them.So far all players have shealed their future to Parma and even the president says they wont leave.I just dont think you'll get any players from Parma this season.

End of story,Svennis and Verdi keep it friendly,no reason for fellow swedes to start a fight ;)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

#8 ·
what do u mean lazio is more and more like inter??
lazio IS inter's twin!! they are both losers who can't win but try to do so by buying other team's star players. i always believe that without vieri, ronaldo and veron, both inter and lazio will be crushed. poof* gone.......teams can buy, but not to the extreme like inter and lazio. this is bad for italian football and it's degrading to see more and more foreigners in serie a. lazio is getting more and more 'selfish' because they are the one listed on the share market and they get lots of money from it. they are always using their buying power and always trying to deprieve all the hopeful players of other clubs. it is really sickening to see some player a club really depends and hope on and there comes a team like inter and lazio trying to take everything away just because they have MONEY. both teams suck!! :(

#9 ·
I don' think that those moves by Lazio and Inter are as bad aa they sound. I mean, they have 4 or 5 strikers but it is ecause they expect to play in CL, Coppa Italia and Serie A and do will in all of them . Foir this you need a lot of depth in the squad because if not the players will get tired, injured, and will not be motivated throughout the season. I think that they are trying to buy from Parma because Parma has a lot of good young players. They have Buffon who is maybe the best young keeper in Serie A (maybe with Abbiati and Frey behind him). Crespo is also great and still has his best years ahead, Veron as well. Sensini is a player that Parma wanted to sell and Lazio took advantage (also his versatility is important). What I mean is that when you expect to do a treble you need to have every position covered by at least 2 players, it seems that it isn't working but is not a bad idea. Many teams end up having that problem of tiredness when they don't rotate their squad and this has been seen many times.

#10 ·
So Inter and Lazio are expected to do a treble? :) Hehe... Hilarious! But now one of them will get at least one title. The "important" Coppa Italia... :) Lazio isn't a major club like Inter, Milan and Juve. Up until recently they were a Fiorentina-like club. Or, should I say, a Fiorentina with a worse history. Only two triumphs worth mentioning. The Scudetto in 1974 and the last Cup Winner's Cup ever to be played. Compare that to Parma's
Cup Winners Cup:
1 (1992-93)
Uefa Cup:
2 (1994-95, 1998-99)
European Supercup:
1 (1993-94)

Now, which team is the greatest?

------------------

#11 ·
Amo you are my man and I almost never disagree with a word you write. Of course I can understand the frustration of the Parma fans with all these made up rumours flying around every day I would go mad if that was the case at Lazio.

To Yuan - you are support the corrupt zebras and you haven´t got a clue. First of all I think that buying all italian youths and then hiding them in your team so that no other club can reach them isn´t exactaly promoting italian football is it. Second Italian football doesn´t have huge problems and the problems they have are because of a faulty midfield nothing else, I don´t see Juventus using italian playmakers do you ??

Nor does Milan, Lazio, Inter, Parma or Roma .. why try and pin it on one single club ?? then again Zebras aren´t the smartest of animals are they ??

Is it strange that Lazio doesn´t have the titles that your clubs have ?? Are you surprised when I tell you that Cragnotti has only been president for about 10 years and that we have done really well since he took over ?? If you look at Serie A we have finished in the top five 6 years running and runners up 3 times during those six years I think it was 10 years ago when we finished outside the top 10 and that´s not bad.

It´s waayy better then Inter so don´t compare teams please and last season we earned money selling players while all other teams bought players for more then they sold and we still managed a nr 2 position this year and a good run in europe and a cup final so please some respect thank you.

#12 ·
Ok Svennis, I understand.

But now I have to promote Parma again. We are in the Parma forum after all, although you're very welcome here... :)

Parma have, during the club's 10 years in Serie A, never failed to qualify for Europe. On top of my head I think that Parma's worst finish is joint sixth place. We have two runner up finishes and really should be considered an equal to the very best clubs in Italy. Not even Milan and Juventus have managed to qualify for Europe every year during the 90's, like Parma have.

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.