Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend Inzaghi will return to Olimpico and it won't be a warm welcome. Not that it will matter much. Inter is far ahead of Lazio when it comes to adjusting to the new coach's tactics. Inzaghi is clearly better than Sarri in that regard. On top of that Inzaghi knows all the strengths and weaknesses of the majority of the Lazio players, having coached them for years. The only thing that might diminish that advantage is if for this match Lazio does indeed play Sarriball.

Immobile is still doubtful, so for the time being the Donkey is scheduled to start. Inter's defenders should have no trouble against him.

After all those dreadful performances, Lazio really needs a result now. So that will hopefully motivate them.

·
38,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A furious Lotito showed up during training and demanded a result against Inter. I was struck by him using the same wording as I did and then it occurred to me that "a result" is too vague for this player group. We should have been specific in saying it must be at least a tie and preferably a win. As it is now they may claim that losing 4-1 is a result.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
47,619 Posts
That's your inner Joe Jamail talking. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Boyo

·
38,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least Lazio has a shirt sponsor now. Binance - for when your money goes both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
18,839 Posts
I'm not confident as all Inter's SA players (Lautaro, Vidal, Correa, Vecino etc) will have been compromised by the SA qualifier shite-show and arrived back Fri night....

Inter could start Dzeko-Hakan/Dzeko-Satriano up front? 😆 LOL 😆

Also SMS should be able to do whatever the hell he likes as Inter's mezzali go walk-about these days. ..

Draw or Lazio win for me

·
38,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A win is probably asking too much. All things considered Lazio should be happy if they can walk away with a tie.

After Lotito's intervention another loss won't be accepted. So far he's blamed the players, but if we go down again he will start looking at Sarri. It's been reported that Crespo is available as coach. Who knows what could happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts