Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marchegiani- he sucks big time, thanks to him we lost against juve last season, we should sell him right away, he must pay for his mistakes!

Nesta- great? don't think so, remember the derby, he sucks and he's always injured, must be sold now while he's worth something!

Negro- uaaaahh! if Nesta isn't next to him he seems to be everything but a defender, useless and must be sold!

Pancaro- Even Pavarotti is faster than him, slow, rusty and does not have a clue of where he is on the pitch! SELL HIM!

Mihajlovic- This guy doesn't know what the word defender means. Take away a freekick in 100 that he places on target and you got the crappiest player in serieA, get rid of him!

Favalli- Who? Does he still play for Lazio?

Couto- thank God we payed so little for him, the dirtiest player of all time, if it's not yellow it's red! VIA!

Stankovic- he's supposed to be the future of centrefield? Yes, that is if he remembers where centrefield is and what he's supposed to do there. We can make a few dollars off him so sell him!

Conceicao- a cry baby, if things don't go his own way he starts to cry, please get rid of him!

Veron- Excellent? maybe when he feels like the only man on the field, and he wants to be recognized as the king! Good money if we sell him though!

Nedved- If he remembered to play football instead of screaming his head off at the ref, maybe he would be an average player, must be sold!

Sensini- what a waste, we won't make any money off this guy, send him to the old folks home with MANCINI and LOMBARDO and BALLOTTA!

Simeone- a so called lion...that is if he see's Beckham, sell him to united!

Boksic- this guy complains if his under wear is up his ass, not to mention a tight jersey, no need for his outbursts, so sell him!

Ravanelli- not even the old folks home will take this guy, maybe he belongs somewhere in the mountains where he can disguize himself as an iceberg! WHAT A WASTE!

Inzaghi- who PIPPO, we wish, the only thing these two have in common are their last names! Send him back to Piacenza!

SALAS- well, here we got a guy that couldn't put the ball in the net if he was in it himself! Need I say anything else? SOLD!

Sven Goran- you can put this guy behind the Brazilian bench and he still wouldn't be capable of winning! BORN LOSER!

As you see we're left with nobody!
BUT NOW WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM!

This post is dedicated to people like Lazindo"PROFESSIONAL CRITICS"!

SOLO E SEMPRE LAZIO!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How could I forget Guerino Gottardi!

Very good at recieving cheers from the Curva Nord! That's all!
Furure as an Ultras!

LAZIO E BASTA!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I get this message, and it aint as stupid as someone who began a stupid topic about who's the ugliest player in the league.

Sell them all!!
Why doesnt everybody agree now?
Like the ones who always put the word sell and buy in their topics.

Where are you people!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad to see at least one person(Michel) got the point of this message!

Who's been around this forum for a while will see the point!

LAZIO E BASTA!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Of course every player has their own lack.
But the most iomportant is how to combine them into a team .... see MU with the best midfielderf in the world can be defeated by Madrid (team with full of trouble) in their own field!!!! why ? because Del Bosque is god damn good coach!! .. in build players' mental.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lazindo, and who would this so called midfielder be?
Strange, I didn't know that the best mf played for(mu)!

Michel, this post has been visited 80 plus times and as you can see there are just a few replies...do you know why?
Most of these people don't have a clue about it and are afraid to reply, these people being the ones as you said, always include BUY AND SELL in their posts!

LAZIO E BASTA!

M

·
0 Posts
Cecco

who the hell do u think u are you'ree not a Laziale if u are then stick with them through the good times and the bad only a true Laziale would know what im talking about.

If u don't like the team then go jump on another bandwagon we don't need critics we have many in Italy.

You're just like a journalist Lazio sucseed and Eriksson anmd his players are Gods but as soon as we have a slip up u critzize.

And if we have a bunch of crap players what the hell are we doing sittin second on the ladder and makeing it to the quarters of a cup we have never played in and 2-1 up in the best of 2 finals of the italian cup and already the italian supercup and european supercup won. yeah must be our players who can't play soccer.

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!! :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Matias almeyda, I think you misunderstood Cecco's message, I thought he was serious at the beginning about the selling thing but as soon as he got to Nesta and said he is crap I knew he was criticizing Lazio fans who continuosly ask for changing the squad..

I dont think he was serious, he was making fun of the other guys.. Got it ;)

Guys correct me if I am wrong...

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is bad!!!!!!
even worst than i thought!
Sabry, as i said, who's been around will know the meaning of this post!
LAZIO E BASTA

[This message has been edited by Cecco (edited 22-04-2000).]

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Cecco, you have to be careful with irony here. There will always be some people who don't get it. Anyway your post pretty much hits the target.

It's annoying to see people posting those "Sell him" and "fire Eriksson" messages after every loss or draw. Sometimes even after wins. These subjects can be discussed, but they should be discussed after the season is over. If Cragnotti had sold everyone that has been suggested, only Nesta and Veron would remain. There's obviously something wrong with that.

Buying players is another matter. Crag will buy us new players in the summer, that's for sure. It's good to have discussion on who would be the best to have in Lazio. And in that context, is understandable to discuss who should be sold, after all, we have to get the money somewhere.

The topics called "X sucks" and "Sell Y" are the ones that usually have no value. They are like graffiti in a library. Text, alright, but no knowledge included.

[This message has been edited by Kafka (edited 22-04-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
yeah i know i didnt read the whole thing sorry mate i just got cut when u said that stuff about nesta hahaha lucky u didnt go into ALMEYDA :) :) :)

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!! :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Almeyda- Very good goal scorer, if he would keep his eyes shut and fire from 100 yards more often! EHEHEHE!

Anyways, most people on this forum know me by now, I might be controversial at times, but believe me when I say LA LAZIO E' LA MIA VITA!

LAZIO E BASTA
e il roma nella MERDA!

M

·
0 Posts
yeah ALMEYDA is a good goal scorer it might have been a fluke but it was a mad goalllllllll

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!!!!! :)

C

·
0 Posts
Cecco youre really smart.
You found a way to criticize both bad posters and players - In an ironic way.

Im pretty sure that you really mean some of the criticism you put on some of the players in the post.
But nobody will ever know, because - who can tell.

Or maybe I also misunderstud you completely ?
It doesnt matter, I had a good time reading youre post anyway.

·
Registered
330 Posts
What about Reale?What do you think about me?Should I be sold as well?hahahha

What can I say guys?He is amazing,the perfect LAZIALE,so all you babies take example!!!!!!!

**** Reale for President,
Cecco FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!(well,now I'm exagerating!!)

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

M

·
0 Posts
cecco,

please don't be mad at me if you don't agree with me in some point.

1) what is the problem of veron being aggressive on the field?? he was trying to be a leader in this team and there's nothing wrong with that. lazio did not have a true leader since the left of signori.

2) be fair, i can't see if there's a reason to sell nedved. he's one of the best winger in europe and certainly the best in series A of his position. he made crosses and scored goals. remember the game with juve 2 yrs ago? nedved was sent off and we lost 0-1. we lost easy games while he was suspended. that's how important he is to lazio.

3) how much would cost us to replace our 4 defenders with better quality players? negro, pancaro and favalli are average defenders in series A, but they had scored quite a number of goals. if we want to get rid of them, do that slowly. change one position every year and we'll be fine.

4) reward those players with loyalty! marchegiani was the most expensive goalkeeper in the world years ago, he played well and consistent with lazio for years. let him retire in lazio! put him in the backup position next season!

thanks for reading my post!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!

Sorry for this rather iritating laugh, though nobody could actually hear it :)

Miha, you said thanks for reading my post, but I bet you didnt even read the posts of others.
Same goes for Matias Almeyda, though you explained yourself :)

Cecco, youre right, those people are scared of being BUSTED!!

~~ NOI SIAMO I BIANCLOBLU ~~
~~ LA LAZIO AMIAMO LA ROMA ODIAMO ~~
~~ NOI SIAMO I BIANCOLBLU ~~

1 - 20 of 25 Posts