Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please confirm if this is true. It comes from a pretty reliable Yugo source (web-site). If this is true then...WOW!!!!! Provided that Zenden signs, I truly can't see Lazio losing a single match in Serie A, well on paper anyways;).

Ciao Tutti!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Nothing has been made official plus Lazio is trying to get FIore for next season not this season/

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well from what I've heard Lazio will sign them both but for next season!! Maybe that will mean that for next season we will the the departures of el cholo and De La Pena. The transfer fee will be $40mil will seems good!!

FORZALAZIO!

I

·
0 Posts
what I heard, is that Giannichedda will come to Lazio this year, but the Stefano Fiore deal will go througgh next year. What i like about the deal is that finally Juve is not going to be the only team with ots of italians in it, and plus we are bringing to quality players such as Fiore a dn Giannichedda.

Hope the deal goes through

FORZA LAZIO!!!

I

·
0 Posts
Fiore and Giannichedda in Lazio in 2001-2002 season:it's official

This comes from "calciomercato":

Lazio officially acquired Stefano Fiore and Giuliano Giannichedda from Udinese starting fall 2001. Coming season both players will stay at Udinese. The amount will be paid for both is 88 billion lira(Fiore-44,5 and Giannichedda-43,5). Lazio also will sell to Udinese(in comproprieta) midfielder Giampiero Pinzi and defender Simone Mazzei as a part of the deal.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It depends whether Veron will be considered as a foreign players or not? Lorenzo Sanz (Real Madrid chairman), has offered 120 billion Italian lira for Veron.

"The second concerns whether Veron will join Real Madrid. There are three names on Cragnotti’s list: Rivaldo, if new Barcelona chairman will agree, Roberto Baggio or Stefano Fiore."
from solocalcio

1 - 7 of 7 Posts