Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio is going to ruin Stankovic!! :(
There is no way he is going to play in Van Gaals "Dutch colony"... :(

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
its enough with all the money,keep the players.

Z

·
0 Posts
I am really a die hard Inter fan but as fan of all the Serie A, I would just like you guys to know that Lazio has signed Rivlado from Barcellona for 100 miliardi. I guess Cragnotti is taking lessons from Moratti, when you lose every thing else in the year make the fans happy by buying a superstar. I heard you guys in return have put up for sale Boksic, Salas, Stankovic and Almeyda.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My apologies to Zio Bergamo for an earlier post that I felt should be edited.

Yes folks, this seems to be true and from the players I see that are leaving, thank God Cragnotti said that there would be no revolution for next season. It seems to me that he ahs to give away half the team!

Don't know how I should take this!
A real confused Cecco!

LAZIO E BASTA!

[This message has been edited by Cecco (edited 20-04-2000).]

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i dont think almeyda is for sale...the other part of the rumor is believable to me....but thinking of almeyda leaving just gets me mad...he is going to be great next year.

FORZA ALMEYDA!!!
FORZA LAZIO!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
well this is big news.......

where did the info come from??
whats the sourse..better not be soccerage :) :)

how much is the transfer??

FORZA LAZIO!!!
i hope its only a rumour
rivaldo is 2 expensive!!

M

·
0 Posts
I just heard it on swedish television, I almost fell of my chair!
If we sell Almeyda Cragnotti would regret it.

I just hope that Eriksson will stay, there is alot of rumors going around about him leaving. Tell me that not true!
On the swedish news they said that the transfer was $48 mil.
FORZA LAZIO
Mrs Nesta

[This message has been edited by Mrs Nesta (edited 20-04-2000).]

C

·
0 Posts
i think making big change is very dangerous in the end of this season ,because now every player in lazio are a gruop,sell many old player to buy a new player is crazy,i think lazio just is bad lucky in this season,players are great,lazio isn't inter,hold on,today'lazio is champion of next season!!
i love lazio,love almeyda,conceicao,love everybody now in lazio,so don't sell everyone!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i heard salas,boksic,stankovic and almeyda may go in exchange.....
very sad

C

·
0 Posts
don't sell almeyda ,don't sell everyone in midfield,if you do it,i think you are foolish

R

·
0 Posts
Never sell ALMEYDA & STANKOVIC
They are great players.
Salas, Boksic and Rava should be sold.
We should buy Jardel and Saviola

S

·
0 Posts
Hopefully this is not true. Ofcourse Rivaldo is a great player and all but to sell of important players from the team to finance a buy of one!? player?, It can´t be the best thing to do. We have to keep building on this team and not to sell of key players like Almeyda for instance. I agree that Boksic should leave and maybe also Salas but but not anyone else!!

If there should some player to buy from Barcelona it should be Figo instead.

Forza Lazio

1 - 20 of 32 Posts