Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick of it, now that they have won the scudetto they think there better than INTERNAZIONALE it's a load of S... saying are players suck man we have won triple of championships then them we got 2 champion league tittles 13 scudetto's man they will never beat that no matter how many players Cragnotti buys because all those championships were from sprit playing in a black and blue jersey so lazio supporters should respect inter because they will never get that many championships

FORZA INTER
Long live INTERNAZIONALE

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If Lazio fans are crying down INTER we shouldn't be angry with them :):):) we should be angry with MORATTI!!!! because about 40% of what they say is probably true :(:(:(

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Internazionale

I do not really think it matters what Lazio fans are saying about Inter in their forum. Let them say what they wish. It is better to say nothing and not bother about responding to their taunts. I am very much looking forward to the new season with the hope that Master Lippi, Recoba, Pirlo, Seedorf and Zanetti and the rest of the team will shine. Let our football do talking and let us not worry about opinions being expressed in other forums.

I am confident that Lippi and our team will prevail.

FORZA THE BLACK AND BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Hehe have we really been saying bad stuff? :):)
Well im sure that most of us Laziali have said nothing bad about Inter

Hopefully Ballotta will get a bit of a run in Inter, and the other thing in the copa final dont u think Ballotta looked like the guy of the prodigy well at least the hair? :):) lol

FORZA LAZIO!
Good luck to Inter!!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
WHO cares!

Whatever Lazio fans said about inter doesn't bother me at all :) Inter1+8, if you are really sick about them, jsut stop visiting their site, we all know what Inter is capable of and of cos there are a lot of geanious :rolleyes: jealousing about Inter!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts