Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now there is this Fiore-deal. God how disgusting. Don't they realise you can only play with 11 players. Or does Cragnotti want to buy a license which allows him to play with 15?

Teams like Lazio are destroying this game. some very, very talented players are wasted by this "rotating system". The sadest example is djan dstankovic, but fiore will be next, believe me.

they have the most expensive team and still they needed all the luck in the world to win the scudetto. not only does it destructs players, the rotating system also destroys the auttomatisms and therefore the team

i hope this will open peoples eyes. football is not about money its is about the fun of the game!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah,you're rite.Why are they buying so many players when only 11 can play.I don't think many players will like the rotation system if it's implemented.Yeah,they have many games to play next season,but they still have too much players.Too much spending may bring disaster to their team like it did to mine,Inter..

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Fiore hasnt joined Lazio, however if he is also to join Lazio it is insane. It'll totally destroy the team-chemistry in Lazio. Anyways dont care, hope it will! A team can buy glory ya know

T

·
0 Posts
I would like to say that Cragnotti has said right after scudetto that he will build a dream team ..

now u all are envying the mastermind of trasfers, why is that ?

what lazio is doing now has nothing to do with what inter did ..

Lazio are planning each and every transfer .. do u think its done just like that by thought .. like what Roma did with Batigoal they have the strikers and they buy another striker? yes he is the best (and dont tell me he isnt) but see the peoblems now with montella they are fighting for the number 9 shirt, and who knows how they will managed their startup line

We on the other hand have planned all our transfers, Cragnotti wanted Lopez from last year but things didnt workout till got him for the coming season

did u know that last year we offered 35 million dollars for anelka and after awhile Arsenal sold him to Real for 25 million?

do u know that when we wanted Figo they told us u can have him double the price = 116 million, then they said Cragnotti is using the names of their players to raise the stock price.. cant you see that if Cragnotti didnt bring world class players he will be a fool to them and the media as it will not fullfil what he promised to do.

The rotation system was most useful to us as we had lots of injuries and suspensions, also had lots of midfield players ..
and as u can see it did work and we won the league ..

What we needed is a striker and there isnt much of them out there .. we tried to get vieri but it didnt work out, So cragnotti did his best to bring Crespo and he did

and who said we r just buying
we sold Almeyda and Sergio(almost by now) and soon Salas

and there is a possibilty that Veron might leave, not beacause Cragnotti want to, but beacause of a legal case.

For the coming season
Just beware of the Laziali !!!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are not planning anything. how can you say that? with veron and stankovic (and i'm forgetting someone here) they already have 2 (or 3 damn) guys for the playmaker position, why a third. the only thing that happens is that great players will sit on the bench. a shame!!

cragnoti isn't building anything he's buying. but you can't buy a team. cragnotti will see that! my prediction for lazio next season: no scudetto and even more certain no cl-title!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In understand the Crespo deal,and I laos understand why Cragnotti booked Giannichedda (Sensini is old already and Simeone is oldie as well) but Fiore? where will he play? at the left of midfielder? Nedved and Zenden will be there,at the right? he cant...Veron's place? only as a back up,and what about Stankovic...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Its obvious....Cragnotti is working towards this line up in the 2001-2002 season.

Peruzzi/Buffon

...............Negro Nesta Penserella? You know......Mancini bought....the defender.
............Baronio.....Gianecheda
Nedved/Pinzi.....................Zenden
...............Stankovic/Fiore.............
..............Crespo Lopez/Vieri...........

Veron wil probably leave at the end of this season so too Nedved and Simeone.

These are great purchses as it stands now. Also if Veron gets banned from playing there is always the option of bringing in Stankovic or Fiore even this season. Also don't forget De la pENA.

I for one am enjoying the glamour signings down in Rome....both Roma and Lazio have taken up INTER's mantle as the soap opera team of Italy.

I now understand why everyone was so happy INTER were in Serie A......comments like "Where would Serie A be without the Soap Opera called INTER"

Well guys the Soap Opera has moved South and i' loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
bla...bla...bla..keep talking :)
Veron might leave Lazio after this season (there's too much trouble with his passport), so we need a new playmaker, Stankovic hasn't shown his best since he came.
Giannichedda, who doesn't want him? A good and talented defensive midfielder and he's also an Italian. De La Pena is probably going back to Barca this or next season.
Lazio has sold Pinzi, hasn't they??

A

·
0 Posts
TrAnCeR said:

did u know that last year we offered 35 million dollars for anelka and after awhile Arsenal sold him to Real for 25 million?

you are wrong my freind real bought anelka for 35 million dollars and that is 23.5 million pounds whereas lazio were only offering 18 mllion pounds.anelka had stated that he wanted to go to lazio but when lazio werent increasing their bid and anelka got desperate to move he chose madrid.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Roma will be one of our contender this season, great squad, great players, and great coach, especially Batistuta (a bit expensive, but he's worth it).

I think one of us (Either Lazio or Roma will get lo scudetto this season). but this is soccer, no one can predict the result..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts