Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only caught the final third of the game. I guess our players were waiting for me to start playing well because they immediately turned the game around. :) Very flattering result, obviously, with the missed Chievo penalty and our defence giving Paloschi all kinds of chances in the minutes I saw but a win is a win. Good to see Candreva and Keita finding their scoring touch, well taken long-shot from Cataldi too. I still have no idea why Anderson starts on the bench so often, he created the third goal and hit the post later.

·
Registered
436 Posts
So happy to see young Danilo score :smileani:

The score makes it look a lot better than our guys were but at least they got the points.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I forgot to add before that this new Bisevac looks to be ok. An improvement over Mauricio but perhaps that isn't saying a great deal :D

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Agreed, Bisevac might just give us the stability we need until De Vrij comes back.

We just can't play a coherent game for 90 minutes this season. This time we got a bit lucky at the key moments, but we can't go on like this.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Important victory over a fellow midtable grinder. Too bad Radu got a red car though. Unless Hoedt, Mauricio or Gentiletti recovers in time we will have to play someone out of position as CB and that usually doesn't end well.

On that note, what happened to our youth project? Where are the prospects? Where is this year's Keita or Cataldi? Or is no one able to make the step up beyond Salernitana?

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
In shambles like the rest of the team, I guess. Seriously, I can't figure out what is the long term plan with this team. We've signed Bisevac to fill a hole due to injuries but besides that we aren't making any moves on the mercato.

We're not even trying to improve squad although the team obviously isn't working and we're not trying to move out the deadwood.

Meanwhile Felipe Anderson is sitting on the bench and we are signing puzzling extensions with Marchetti, Lulic and earlier Radu.

What's the plan?

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No way Lotito has done something illegal, he has always struck me as a stand up guy.

Seriously, this investigation is probably going to be going on forever.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
The strange thing about the story is that Lazio has a 200 million tax debt that is being paid in installments until 2035 and not only are those payments free of interest, but the debt in itself is deductible! So what on Earth is there to cheat about? That whole deal is legal robbery.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Important victory over a fellow midtable grinder. Too bad Radu got a red car though. Unless Hoedt, Mauricio or Gentiletti recovers in time we will have to play someone out of position as CB and that usually doesn't end well.

On that note, what happened to our youth project? Where are the prospects? Where is this year's Keita or Cataldi? Or is no one able to make the step up beyond Salernitana?
I was hoping to see Oikonomidis and Patric slotted into the side this season as semi regulars.

·
Registered
436 Posts
No way Lotito has done something illegal, he has always struck me as a stand up guy.

Seriously, this investigation is probably going to be going on forever.
Is old but very ironic after what you've written :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts