3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This news comes from LAZIOMANIA!

Lazio's owner Sergio Cragnotti did an unexpected move on the
transfer market when he went to Monaco to talk with Monaco about
the attacker Trezeguet. Monaco agreed with Cragnotti to not sell
Trezeguet to anyone, except Lazio, until Thursday. Lazio wants to
be sure to have a great attacker next season and if Lazio won't be
able to reach Vieri or Crespo, Trezeguet could join Lazio next week.

If Trezeguet would join Lazio, Monaco would receive Boksic and $15
million.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sounds pretty good to me! :)

J

·
0 Posts
Young, quite cheap, and black. I hope he will come, I want to see if those animals in Curva Nord will continue to make "buh" to black players.

C

·
0 Posts
I think it is a great piece of news. I have followed him for a couple of years. I think he is great. I am also a Monaco fan, and if he leaves Monaco I hope it will be for Lazio instead of that crappy team Milan. I prefer him over Vieri. Vieri has been injured for the most of this season and nobody knows when he is ready. Trezeguet is also 5 years younger. Crespo would be good for Lazio but he is too expensive. Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Salas in the attack with Lopez as a wing would be invincible.

Forza Lazio

Forza Trezeguet

Cinelli

J

·
0 Posts
yea....i agree with jena opinion...if the transfer of trezeguet is for real..it would be a wise buying...this is because
1. he is young....and some may say talented...not a foreign some more..
2. HE IS BLACK!!!if we buy him...he for sure will give us a lot of reinvestment...not only for the lot of goals conceded...but avoiding lots of money flowing out for those stupid ****ing racist fines...

i also agree with cinelli idea of having trezeguet for vieri replacement...eventhough vieri is well known for his effectiveness as a striker...he are also known well for his last season injuries...futhermore..to have vieri back...we have to sell a lot of quality players.....cragnoti by now should already learned about the ****ing terrible mistake!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Great news. Although he isn’t that good as the mighty Vieri, he is strong, tall, young, good on his head and that sort of goal-scorer partner we need to Lopez. Next season Lopez and Trezeguet will go boom, boom, boom,
with Inzaginho and Angel as replacement.

Forza Cragnotti.

A

·
0 Posts
He is black... yes, that is the new reason to why Lazio should buy players... come on !!!!!!

Don't you understand that the problem is not how many black, white, yellow or red players Lazio is going to have in the team, the buh against black players of the opponent team will be there until Cragnotti decides to close Curva Nord (not everyone is Curva Nord is racist but to prevent some people to enter, you have to close it for everyone.)

Forza Lazio for buying players that are good for the team and nothing else !

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Sounds good to me 2 :) :)
the racist fines arn't that big anyway
maybe $30,000 last season which would pay about a bit more than half of nedved weekly wage. So the fines are not the biggets problem

FORZA LAZIO!

J

·
0 Posts
If you close Curva Nord (that is impossible), they will go to Curva sud, this isn't a solution. The problem aren't the fines, the problem is that when I go seeing Lazio playing I and many other people like me must hear those buh. We are known outside Italy mainly because of our Nazi-fans so if we buy Trezeguet, that is also a good player, Cragnotti will show that he doesn't care of opinion of Curva nord.

·
Registered
713 Posts
a great player , a great deal ,
young , fast , very good with the ball , and World champion !!

but can he play good in the Serie A or he will be like T.Henri in Juve last season !

·
Registered
581 Posts
Lazio should definetely buy Trezeguet. Trezeguet is not injury prone like Vieri. Trezeguet also has more seasons ahead of him than Vieri, due to the fact that he is 5 years younger than Vieri.

X

·
0 Posts
Trezeguet to Lazio would be a great buy!
But stop comparing him with Vieri!!
Why don't we try to get them both?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts