Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make or break time for us. We can not afford not to win this game. Liverani will be back which should do wonders for our creativity potential, hopefully Pandev will start as an attacking midfielder to support the other two attackers because we can't play defensively in this game, we need to attack in numbers from the start.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
It's exactly games like this when we seem to play our worst game. Atalanta is playing better and better every game, so it won't be easy.

Loads of injuries: Zauri, Cesar, Di Canio, Manfredini and Lequi are out. A. Filippini and Couto (again!) suspended.

Gazzetta is predicting 3-4-3 for us:

Peruzzi
Siviglia-Giannichedda-Talamonti
Oddo-Dabo-Liverani-Manu Filippini
Muzzi-Bazzani-Rocchi

I like that line-up...Pandev will be very useful as a sub, or he could start in Muzzi's place. Anyway, for some reason I'm quite confident that we'll win.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
hopefully Pandev will start as an attacking midfielder to support the other two attackers because we can't play defensively in this game, we need to attack in numbers from the start.
Well he better start doing something cause he was horrible this past week when he played for the national team i hope he picks things up soon.

my prediction 3-1 Lazio

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Lazio should win, Atalanta are shocking away they have lost the last 5 in a row.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Alex-10 said:
Atalanta are shocking away they have lost the last 5 in a row.
That's not entirely correct, they won last week, and before that they lost game, but always with just one goal, and that was against Juve and Inter among others, so Atalanta look better than earlier

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zauri is called for the game but I don't think we should risk him if we are not sure about his recovery from the injury. The last thing we need is him injured yet again.

It's exactly games like this when we seem to play our worst game.

Yes, that's one of our biggest problems. If we play against everyone with the same determination as we play against the big teams we should be able to achieve a mid-table status but so far our players look complacent against the minnows, as if we can afford such antics. :(

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1:1 at half-time with two goals right in the end of the first half. Seems we are not playing too well and Taibi's mistake gifted us a goal. Come on, we need a third attacker instead of Seric.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We won! The winning goal coming a minute from time, Liverani is the hero! Wow, we really needed this win.
FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I predicted 2-1 and that's how it ended.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
:thmbup: FORZA LAZIO!

:thmbup: also to all you folks who continue to believe in and support our team, you are the greatest!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
And Miha sank romamerda! What a perfect evening!

FORZA LAZIO
roma roma VAFFANCULO!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Finally a match in which the result goes our way. :happy: And a very important 3 points for us.

There is still time to turn things around and get clear of relegation danger, and it's matches such as these that are vital to win under those circumstances. Glad we did. :)

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Hi guys. I'm an "old" LAZIO Fan.

Finally LAZIO - Atalanta 2 - 1

I Really Hope that well coltinue to win.

FORZA GRANDE LAZIO OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ

roma merda :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts