Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the fans
The people who have made this Crespo deal.
Damn,Concei and Almeyda have a better future than Parma and i believe them each to be more than overrated Crespo.
36 millon pounds what a joke.
Damn,if i was a Lazio fan i would be pissed of at my club.
Watch Parma give you guys a hiding next year.
Parma must be laughing at you guys this very minute.

J

·
0 Posts
Next year we will see who was right and who was wrong. How can you say idiot to the man that has made us great? I remember what was Lazio before the come of our Emperor Sergio but someone doesn't remember.

F

·
0 Posts
I definitely have to agree with you Paulo, I don't see Lazio winning anything next season not when you get rid of players like Conceicao and Almeyda.

A team is not based on how many goals you score but also how you defend, create goals and play as a team. Lazio still have a great team but they were even better.

F_rog (A Portuguese Fan)

D

·
0 Posts
Lazio didn't think of replacements for Conceicao and Almeyda :mad:

Conceicao was the ebst right-sided midfielder, and Almeyda one of the best defensive mids in the world, why didn't Cragnotti think for a minute!! :confused:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Ok something that you guys seriously don´t get is this 1) Almeyda played way above his potential 2 seasons ago, this shown by his pervious season and the 99/00 season - I´m predicting a lame season for Almeyda.

Conceciao needs someone to aim at or else he´s pretty much doing nothing but running up and down the right wing - just watch tapes of last season where he had no Vieri to aim at.

Crespo carried Parma last season when the midfield failed so I really can´t complain about player for players but then you add the money !!! :( !!! and that´s overkill.

I have never been pro this deal but it´s reality and now we support our club. Almeyda was replaced by Simeone and it worked out very well. Now we have to hope for some serious luck with the Veron courtcase and our new signings.

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. Do you guys not understand that Cragnotti couldn´t let this last transfer click - the media would have made him look like an idiot and the future of the club was depending on him showing that he´s not all about words but about action.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Although it's weird 'n lil bit crazy(in my opinion)but Cragnotti is not idiot???He must have had a plan,remember last season,when we sold Vieri and we did not buy any striker as good as Vieri,but we still won SCUDETTO!!!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I've been travelling in Asia for the past two months and I have'nt been able to check out lazio news. But what comes as a schock to me is to see Conceicao and Almeyda go. I am truly sorry about that. Depressing!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,last season when he was full of injuries Almeyda proved that he was overachieveing when he was the best Lazio player,eh? this is sooooooo pathetic for someone to say.Almeyda was a GOD and now he is nothing,right? You know something,guys like almeyda CANT oiverachieve because they have no skills.All they have is heart and work ethic,you cant loose this! now,if with these things was the best player of Lazio without the injuries then he can still be!

J

·
0 Posts
I think that isn't right to scorn players like Almeyda and Conceicao now that they have gone away. I hope that they will do great also in Parma. Remember that they helped us to be Doublewinners last season. But in part what Svennis says it's true: Almeyda wasn't great last season and in '97-'98, but maybe next year he will play as in '98-'99. Conceicao plays great also without a giant as forward, the striker of Portugal in Euro 2000 was Nuno Gomes and he played very well. I really hate Salas by now, if he went to Parma Sergio would have remained with us! But I also understand him, Parma weather is too cold, he prefers southern teams like Juve and Inter.:)

D

·
0 Posts
I am sorry to see Conceicao go, but only because he was Laziale through and through and played with his heart. Remember his tears after Valencia games at Olimpico. I could've cried then myself.He is a good player but not that great that Lazio will miss him next season, but we'll miss his spirit.
FORZA SERGIO!!!
However, I'm not sorry to see Almeyda go.I used to like him but he acted as an ******* and now I hate him. I don't care if he joins Roma and become CLOSE friend with Tottina.
I don't think we'll miss him either as Baronio is as good as him, and also only 22, Italian and injury free.We also have Simeone and Sensini who can still give some good games.
About the money, it's Cragnotti's money and he can spend it on whatever he wants.
And I'm really looking forward to see a striker who can actually score in Lazio shirt.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

I

·
0 Posts
What are you all talking about?
We had 3 key figures at our team, namely, Nesta, Veron, Nedved(Simeone did great at the end of the season), and we didn't sell either of them.

Instead, we brought few others, like Crespo, Peruzzi, hopefully Lopez, Baronio. And an amazing deal with Udinese which will deliver arguably!(I have no doubt about Fiore) two most promising midfielders in Italy.

How about "Internazionale" spending money to the right and to the left and not getting anything(exept the right to play against Lazio-winner of both-in the Italian Supercup.

Or Parma? They made Buffon, Cannavaro and Thuram, almost Crespo too, wasted their carreer in the provinicial club.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Again, Amo, I have to go with Svennis. Of course you can say alright, alright, NOW they are dissing Almeyda... But what Svennis says, I was thinking by myself since some time. Almeyda played above his level in that great season of his. Of course you will disagree with me, but I'm afraid you will find it out yourself. If not, I'm happy for you, Lazio still we be better next year and better than the team of Almeyda, sorry for that.

On Conceicao, to me, the best game by far he played the whole year was against germany. He always whined, always made faces when not playing. I'm a Lazio fan since many years before Conceicao (and Salas), so I didn't grow up on him in my original Lazio team. Maybe that's the difference to some here, but I don't cry a single tear on the leave of the man. Wish him all the best anyway. Same goes for Salas, if he leaves. Again, maybe it's because MY Lazio was Beppe and the guy also played the folk hero card when the troubles occurred. But Beppe WAS the folk hero, Salas tried to pose as such for tricking things into his way. I think that's clever. Maybe it's not as honest...

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
without reading ANYTHING from what you guys wrote, i want to kick this Paulo's sorry behind!
We'll see next year where will you end up!
You have no one of Strike except for Marco Di Vaio, which is kinda weak too!
Almeyda and Conceicao will have to do the same dirty work they did in lazio which means: Scoring and Midfielding.
Parma is looking BAAD.

Maybe the deal IS over exaggerated, but if Crespo will score 35 goals next season, we'll be the ones to have the last laugh!

HAHA!!!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!! FORZA CRESPO!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Mattias or Emir, did you ever think that having topic "Lazio are idiots" on Lazio forum after Lazio finalized the biggest deal in the history of football is a little too much.I mean, it's not a bad topic but we have a lot of topics talking about the Crespo deal.So... delete it! :)
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I don't like to see Sergio go either but we really need a top striker, Salas was one but he lost form for some reason.
If we get Zenden he will be a worthy replacement because he was awesome in Euro2000 and with that sort of midfield and strikeforce how can we not get the treble?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Laziali all the way you are pathetic and you obviusly dont know a thing about football.I just wont bother to reply to your lame post because even if I do you still wont understand.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Look who's Talking Amoroso! A team which haven't win the Schudette like a 1000 years!
If someone is Pathetic around here, it is you who refuses to believe Parma is looking worse than Brescia!
You're Masochistic for being a fan of Parma. I'd suggest you'll start and wait to your championship from now until like...... FOREVER!

The only Players that are good at Parma are: Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Conceicao and Almeyda!

YOU HAVE A *&^% CLUB! A *&^% SQUAD! A *&^% PRESIDENT AND A *&^% STADIUM!
YOU ARE *&^%!

ok, maybe i'm kind of carried away here, but that's because i'm replying to a pathetic Masochistic soccer fan!

Good Luck Bozzo.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You are very very funny you know.Do you know how many years Parma is in Seria A? exactly 10.Lazio is 90 years or something and you have won 2 scudetti,is this a record? look what Parma has done in 10 years and then speak.You think we look worst than Brescia? maybe,but its better not to count us in...

Till last year I didnt mind Lazio winning the scudetto,but this year I wish they fail so I can rub in the dust some Laziali who have become worst than Manchester United fans.Thank god its not everyone like this idiot.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.