Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.

There are lot of rumors going around;), but this time lets try to be realistic & base ourselves on whats possible rather than on dreaming:D

We know that Sorin is in for sure. We have good chance with Oddo, and there are two, three players who's names are mentioned constantly, so "where's the smoke, there's the fire":angel:

Secondly, there is a chance that Trap will take over after the WC :hopefull:

Post your REALISTC formation here;) in both cases, ie Zac as a coach, Trap as a coach, and 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 version.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I don't know how realistic this is, because I can't get the dreams out of my head but I'll give it a shot anyway. :) First of all, I hope we will continue playing 4-4-2. I've seen enough of the 3-5-2 and I don't see any point in experimenting with that anymore.

.....................................Perruzzi

.....................Oddo.....Nesta....Stam....Favalli

Castroman....Simeone/Giannichedda....Veron....Sorin

.............................Crespo......Inzaghi/Muzzi

Yes, I know this might not be realistic. ;) I forgot if Oddo plays on the left or the right, but I'm pretty sure it's on the right. Sorin can also play left back, but I can't make up my mind if to put him in defence or in midfield. Nevertheless, I hope we will keep Favalli

Out:
Mendieta
Mihajlovic
De la Peña
Liverani
Lopez
Couto (Sadly, but he's getting older)
D. Baggio
Cesar
Pancaro (maybe)
Poborsky :depress: (He's practically gone already)

This would round up some money to buy some of the players I've mentioned, maybe it's not enough and we would probably need to buy one or two more. I hope we can hang on to Fiore and get Baronio back, and not spend our money on Van Bommel and/or Dacourt. Van der Vaart could be a good option, but he won't come cheap, so me would have to sell big to get him, or scrap a possible Veron deal.

Oh, and I want Trap as coach. I can't ignore the intensifying rumours and I really believe he will be with us next year. :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
-----------------Crespo--------Toni (Di Vaio)

-----------------------------JSV

-----------Van Bommel---------Giannichedda

Sorin-------------------------------------------------Mendieta

---------------Stam------Nesta------Turam

Since Turam's future in Juven is not clear yet and Brescia maybe will degrade, get these two guy is not only a dream. AND, I still believe we should give Mendi another chance, if we use 3-5-2 next season, he can take care only right side at first, anyway, we should not loose another talent.

Of course, the most important is JSV.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've given up on predicting what Crag will do in the offseason. This time around I'm just going to sit back and see what crazy moves he does :).

·
Registered
415 Posts
But the most important thing, in my opinion, is that he confirms 100% next season's coach BEFORE the summer transfer season. And that he gets info from the coach as to what players we need. However I doubt that, and predict that he will sign whatever players he likes. I only hope that he doesn't leave any holes in the lineup, like last year's empty left wing and the year before that's empty right wing.

Just noticed something, both times we had a hole in our lineup we tried Deki as the solution. Luckily the second time around the solution worked out :).

EDIT: I just wanted to say (here because I'm too lazy to post in the right thread)...DACOURT???? PLEASE LET THIS TRANSFER NEVER HAPPEN! OR AT LEAST NOT FOR 16 MILLION POUNDS?!?!?!

That's all.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No.3 said:
-----------------Crespo--------Toni (Di Vaio)

-----------------------------JSV

-----------Van Bommel---------Giannichedda

Sorin-------------------------------------------------Mendieta

---------------Stam------Nesta------Turam
Toni/Di Vaio, Veron, van Bommel and Thuram? What happened to Lazio's financial problems?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Why, havent you read the list of players leaving! It should cover the financial backup! Im not worried about raising the money, I am though about those players suggested to be bought!! I mean, Thuram?! After his season with Juve this season...not in a million years!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
tio said:
Toni/Di Vaio, Veron, van Bommel and Thuram? What happened to Lazio's financial problems?

Why, havent you read the list of players leaving! It should cover the financial backup! Im not worried about raising the money, I am though about those players suggested to be bought!! I mean, Thuram?! After his season with Juve this season...not in a million years!!

Our defence is perfect for the time being. And maybe for the next couple of years! Which includes Couto aswell. And hopefully Favalli, if he aint leaving that is!

·
International
6,519 Posts
laziali said:

.....................................Perruzzi

.....................Oddo.....Nesta....Stam....Favalli

Castroman....Simeone/Giannichedda....Veron....Sorin

.............................Crespo......Inzaghi/Muzzi

I also prefer this line-up, but I really think we should sign another striker. Why don't we try Hubner ? Yes, he's old, but he could bring us succes for no-money. Also, what happened to Franca and Lazzaro ??? :confused: Another thing is, if we really exchange Kily for Lopez, I prefer Sorin on the left back and Kily on the left wing. Pefect line-up I say...

·
Registered
104 Posts
v:>23 said:
Why, havent you read the list of players leaving! It should cover the financial backup!
Well, No.3 isn't planning on selling either Crespo, Mendieta, Nesta or Stam, so what players are going to bring you the heaps of money you'd need to sign all these players?

·
Registered
518 Posts
OH, forget it, Trapatoni have already sign a 2 more years contract with IFA, there will never have a 352 in Lazio next season:depress: :depress: :depress:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts