Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all Laziale, we are NOT going to have any Lazio Fans Club in Indonesia, because S.S.Lazio did not give us any permition to open any fans club in here :(

Too bad, but still...

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
So Pierre, it was you who wrote that letter to BOLA, huh? It's just too bad they didn't give us the permission to have the fans club in Indonesia... It would be really cool if they did, wouldn't it? Nice effort, though.
BTW, bodat, is there any AC Milan fans club in Indonesia that is officially linked to AC Milan ? (Just asking!)

P.S.: Persija will win LIGA MANDIRI because they have Bambang Pamungkas !!! :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Officially??! I don't know...
But I think if they want it, the AC MILAN will give the permission... They always nice to their fans...:D:p:cool:

Persija??! hemmm.. NO WAY!!
PSMS will win it... HUHAHA..HAHA..:D:D
Why??! Because they have Slamet Riyadi, the Alessandro Nesta from Samosir... :D:D

You'll Never Walk Alone!!
Forza MILAN

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Pierre :

So it wasn't you who wrote that announcement! But yeah, I read that one too. If I'm not mistaken, now you're in Aussie right, Pierre? They sell BOLA there? :cool: Or do you read the online version at http://www.bolanews.com ?

bodat , PSMS to win Liga Mandiri? Are you sure that it's not because they have Sarah Azhari now to join the band of supporters? I mean, that saga between her and your Chilean player, Jaime Rojas...really a feast for the tabloids :D

I'm tempted to say Persija as well but my heart still belongs to Persib :eek:

And that we don't have the Lazio FanClub in Indonesia is not that big a drawback actually. There are still other means to show our love for Lazio and to meet other Laziale in Indonesia :)

Forza Lazio

P.S. bodat, did you get the chance to see Milan when they came to Jakarta?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nedved! yeah, I'm staying in aussie now :(
The things is soccer is not too popular in here, and it's kind a hard for me to watch soccer, even for EURO 2000.

The good thing is, They sell Bola magazines in here :)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Make an Unofficial one! Why are you surrendering so fast?!
you don't have to have permission from Lazio.
Go For It!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
An Unofficial Fans Club just won't be the same....
But I'd like to join if there's one.

P.S. to Bodat : Alessandro Nesta from Samosir???? Hey, come on, there's only ONE Alessandro Nesta in this world!

[Edited by menul on 29-06-2000 at 13:17]

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Hey, didn't I wrote "the Allesandro Nesta from Samosir..."??! It means, offcourse there's only one stupid:D:eek: Allesandro Nesta in this world...:D:)

Menul, are you a girl or a...??! :D

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
bodat:

Don't know the exact amount for sure, there are quite a number of people in this forum (you must know that :D )
Still, let me count : me, Pierre, menul, Lazindo01, Laziondo17, endranesta, ...just the Laziale that is. I've seen other Indonesians in the other non-Lazio forums I guess. In Juve forum for example.

By the way, to those who also saw Lazio when they came to Jakarta...did you snap pics? Because there were quite a number of the youth players whom up to now I still don't know the name :eek: It's kinda embarrassing, you have this signature but don't know whose signature it is; you have this picture but don't know who the player is!
One of the few Lazio youths whose name I found out was Grandoni (he told me his name :rolleyes: ) but I'm still in the dark about some others. So perhaps some of you can help me identify them then! ;)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Bodat why do you say stupid Nesta,didn't u see how he played last night.
by the way, i wonder why u use bodat :D:D:D:D as your name,do u know what it means :eek::eek:
one more thing,even though Maldini played for milan i still admire him and thank him for his brilliant performance yesterday.
NB : If any of u make Lazio fan club,pls let me know

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Yeapp, Nesta is stupid... :D:D
That's why he's one of the best defender in the world right now!!!:confused:

Anyway, where is Lazindo01??! He e-mailed me once, said that he will go back to Indonesia!! But don't know where he is now...

Menul??! Answer me please...:D
Endranesta, how are you??!:eek::D:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts