To all of you:

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

Ciao
Pauline

[Edited by Lazia on 16-07-2000 at 06:54]

·
International
6,519 Posts
Ciao Pauline, Have a great summer you too :)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
well, i don't quite know you yet, but it should not prevent me from wishing you all the best and having a great summer as well!

Ciao!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Pauline is ok! She sent a message to my mobile phone when she got there. She said that she already loved it there although it was very hot.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll Kill You, Pauline ! ...

I made you a promise and now I'm going to keep it ! You'd better be looking over your shoulder the next few days, the Totti-man is on his way !

I guess you FORGOT to call me, so I should have you hanged for that. Anyway,if you bring me some Italian chewing-gum on your way out of Rome, I might think about forgiving you.

Have a great time, say "hi" to every handsome Italian from me (damn, I should have made some special business cards for you to hand for me around the Piazza's)....

Next week it's my turn, Madrid y los espanoles....I'm on my way !

Missy

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Missy,

In a lookout for handsome italians, I think Lazia made a mistake: Rome is not the place to find them, the Greek islands are (surprise, surprise!!!) :cool:

I went to Milano, Bologna and Venezia in the beginning of May with friends (of both sexes) and oh! we really were dissapointed! Everybody was saying that you see agruably better looking italianos and italianas in the Greek islands during the summer than in Italy (the islands "suffer an italian invasion" during the summer :) ). Next weekend I'll be in Mykonos, so, in case there's still time, you can send the business cards to ME, and I can distribute them for you :D

As for your Madrid trip, now you've made me jealous! Suggestion: you can go to the Real Madrid official shop, buy some goods and sell them in an auction right here in Xtratime! You'll make good money, it's guaranteed!!!

Well, have a great holiday yourself!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Gracias !

Hola Hala !

Long time, no see. I should have hanged you as well since you still have that awful line in your posts (Allez....) That is huge MINUS on your account....

So no handsome Italians in Rome ? That is pretty strange. When I was in Rome in April, I saw some pretty good ones. I guess it depends on what you're looking for, but for my definitely no Greeks. They might be good looking, but the "Gregorios-Nikos-Dimitros" etc, bunch is wasted on me. It looks to me as if they all tell you the same, but maybe I stepped into the wronged ones.....

As for Madrid. Thanks for offering to take some of my business cards but I don't think my Spanish boyfriend would be too happy about that idea. He works for the Madrilenean Narcotics Department (special-force police officer) and is a bit overprotective. Currently the main target of the Bask group ETA, it seems that Spain (and especially the police headquarters) is closing on high security at airports and train stations, so this might be a holiday in even more protection than normally. What do you think of the new Real Madrid president ?

Saludos,
"La Senorita"

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Brrrrr... boyfriend working for the Madrilenean Narcotics Department... And it's too late to delete my post now! Anyway, my offer for handing out your cards in Mykonos is WITHDRAWN!!! :)

Actually, I was living for three years in Rome but I was quite young, so I don't remember much... But definitely no beauty in Milan, Bologna and Venezia...

Moving to El Nuevo Presidente, I'm happy about him elected. Of course we have to wait and see what he does first, but still it's a relief to see the end of a gambling president and an election where only the socios that are still alive get to vote (unlike the one of 1995, where there were reports of votes coming straight from heaven if you know what I mean... :) ). Anyway, hope dies last, so...

Sorry if my signature bothers you... I have no intention of doing that! Still, I can't get enough of it... Aaaahhh, it will pass sooner or later I guess...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Verdi, Pauline sms'd me to....and again....and again.... ;)
She really knows how to make one jealous!

and not one to you Miss....shame on her!!!
Now, I also hope the big bad Tottina will grab her! :)

Well, senorita la Missy, have a great holiday aswell!!

ALLEZ LES WHITE-BLUES!! :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hmmm... It sounds like Pauline needs to send the Miss a message too... :) If she don't want to hang that is. :)

Michel, how's life as a teenager in Arnhem BTW? ;) Vitesse Arnhem is it? Are they any good these days? They have been good in the past sometime, haven't they? How many times have they won the dutch championship?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Life is good here in Arnhem, at your place aswell?
well, you miss your Pauline..so...
I think she forgot to call The Miss...

Vitesse, hopefully we will win the championship this season, never before.
We were almost, well, an average team, subtop, now we want to belong to the top 4, next to Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV.
Last 2 seasons, missed C.L at one ****ing point!!
We are also in a financial dip! we got very close to bankruptcy...
And now...we are desperate for a central striker!!

Salas or Boksic, interested?? ;)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Do I smell LOVE in the air ? :p

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Life is good here too. Lousy weather though. And I really could use a few weeks vacation... So, still far from perfect I guess... :)

Actually I do miss her mails... ;) Kind of weird, I know. :) But she promised me to write from Rome as well so I'll survive. :)

Hmmm... Does Holland occupy FOUR places in the Champion's League?? Must be because of Ajax formidable performances during the mid nineties. (You know, when the Miss was a miss. :D)

Vitesse Arnhem was quite good in an old football management game I used to play back in 94. :) I wish you all the best in the future though, perhaps you can be as good as they were in that game even in real life? :) Can Eindhoven produce a world class team, why wouldn't Arnhem be able to do the same? I mean, Eindhoven isn't exactly a big city and I guess that Arnhem is bigger.

Central striker? Pick me! Pick me! ;) I'm tall and strong so I could score at least 2 goals/season. Will that do? ;) But I must warn you, I'm slooow and I'm afraid of the ball... :)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just had my vacation, 35 degrees on Mallorca, then, returned in Amsterdam..15 degrees or less..what a difference!! :(

Holland occupies at least 2 places in the C.L. and the third has to play qualification matches, and the top 4 I mean, there has always been a top 3 of the wellknown clubs out of Europe with not only national success, Vitesse wanted to be so much that fourth one..to make it a top 4, instead of a top 3.

2 goals per season?
Hey, why not go to Juve, replace Del Piero...then they will let the penalties up to someone else.. :D

[Edited by Michel on 18-07-2000 at 00:03]

·
Registered
319 Posts
Pauline id Dead !!

Still no message as until last night so I called the Totti-monster and had her eaten.... I thought of giving him a try myself as well but one look at big Nesta made me change my mind.

Sad thing is...I don't even know what she's doing in Rome. Is it just holiday or are there some wedding preparations being done, Verdi ? Let me know where the party is, I wouldn't want to miss out on that.

Cupid Miss :cool:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
After seeing Al Bundy suffer in endless episodes of "Married with Children" I can't wait to get married myself... :rolleyes:

But since it is Pauline we're talking about I wouldn't mind at all. ;) The party? Sure! Wait a minute! Then I'd be married... Hmmm... What about coming to my bachelor party instead? :D

If you want to hurt Pauline really bad, send Nesta after her! She think he looks like a woman. :D

Actually she is spending 4-5 weeks at an exclusive school learning the italian language.

·
Registered
319 Posts
What ??!!!

I cannot believe she said that ! But if she did, I'd bring her back from the dead and kill her AGAIN ! I cannot allow anyone to say that kind of thing about our captain.

So summerschool in Rome it is then.... Mmmm. I wonder how many hours she will get AFTER school... hahaha. Now that is my dirty mind playing up again. It sounds good, school in Rome.

I am usually not really fond of Bachelor Parties. I don't know what the Swedish ones are like, but the Dutch one mostly suck. Unless you like to go out dressed up like a cow or something .....

Missy

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pauline..unfortunately..said it, its true! :D
Sorry Pauline, first..I didnt wanted to say this behind your back..but..since Verdi said it..:)

She has her heart set out for Cannavaro...sorry Verdi ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts