Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Najbolji igrac Obilica, kapiten mlade reprezentacije, Nikola Lazetiæ æe od sledeæe sezone najverovatnije nositi dres turske ekipe Gazientep. On je potpisao predugovor sa ovim timom, koji ce u narednoj sezoni igrati u Kupu UEFA.

Hmmmm. What do you think about this?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, this would be a waste of his talent
:( . Gaziantep, yuh. So he even has a pre-contract :( . He could have played in an Western team. :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Oh goodness do not tell me he is going there!

He is a lot better than that, not so much that he will go to the turkish league but with a crappy club like that what a waste.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bet ya he had heaps of offers from better clubs than, turkish clubs....i reckon if ARKAN was still alive Lazetic wouldn't even go to turkey....ohh well...what a waste

btw GROBAR_OTAGO where did u hear this?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Where is he going??? to Gaziantep??
They got to Uefa because they were so lucky. Fenerbahce and Trabzon and some other better clubs sucked this year. Thats how they got the chance. They have 4 players in the natinal team who are very young and talented but The big clubs bid to buy them already. I wonder what they are gonna do in Uefa.

Who is this guy?? Is he any good??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys, I read this at www.sport.co.yu....

Now, I woudlnt really have a problem if Lazetic went to Galatasaray or Fenerbahce...but I've never even heard of this team :( I just hope Nikola has more sense than that and will not go there

·
Registered
234 Posts
Vladz you r right.
Arkan never would of let him leave to that ****ty club and maybe not even leave for a while. Unfortunately since his departure i fear the fall of Obilic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts