Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
onefootball.com reports :

(...) One of those players, Nikola Lazetic has confirmed he is set to leave his club Fenerbahce but refused to reveal the name of his new employer.

"I have signed a four-year contract with an Italian club but we have agreed not to talk about it until after this tournament," he said.

"I respect the club's wishes and there will be an official announcement at a later date."

--------------------------------------

i just hope it is not some crappy middle table club....

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Lazetic u Komu?

Nikola Lazetic mogao bi uskoro da postane fudbaler novog clana italijanske Serije A – Koma, prema pisanju italijanskog internet sajta calcio.datasport.it. Lazetic je pred odlazak na turnir u Moskvi gde nastupa za jugoslovensku reprezentaciju izjavio da sigurno napusta turski Fenerbahce i da se seli u Seriju A, ali nije zeleo da saopsti ime svog buduceg kluba.

Lazetic je inace dosao do transfer liste zbog velikog broja stranaca u turskom klubu. U timu Fenera trenutno uz Lazetica igraju jos Zoran Mirkovic, Brazilac Reginaldo Simao, Nigerijac Uce Okecukvu, izraelac Haim Revivo, reprezentativac Gane Samjuel Dzonson i Mustafa Dogan koji ima nemaèki pasoš pa se ne raèuna kao stranac i Milan Rapajic reprezentativac Hrvatske.

Lazetic je odigrao veoma slabu sezonu u Turskoj, posto se na sesnaest odigranih utakmica samo jedanput upisao u listu strelaca.

Newcomer to Seria A. It might not be a bad idea. He'll get playing time & considering that this is his first season in Seria A, playing time is very important.

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
I like this transfer very much, I;ve thought about it and this team will be ideal for him, he'll get playing time in one of the worlds' best leagues, furthermore he'll stay a regular in our NT, something I'm all for as Lazetic is a great fighter, and every team needs a few of those.

I like what Como is doing at the moment, they already signed Belgian veteran Oliveira and are busy signing Bjelanovic from Varteks, with Lazetic in midfield and about 2/3 more signings Como will be able to surprise quite a few teams in the Serie A.

·
Registered
768 Posts
:rolleyes: Don't really know what to think of it, I dont see Italy as one of the best league's around. I don't have high opinions abuot Oliveira (in my opinion he stays the guy that misses 100% chances) and I don't know Bjelanovic at all. I don't expect a surprise from them. My conclusion: I think this will only stabilize Lazetic's fighters qualities because basically the league focused on tough defense, especially in those small clubs. I'd rather seen him somewhere in England or maybe even NL but that's me.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm doubtful about the relevance of such a choice... the recruits you told about doesn't sparkle that much...
como will certainly fight against relegation the whole season... and lazetic won't learn very much from that.
he would have improved more in a better rated club, even of the calcio like bologna for instance.
but let's see. i only hope he didn't sign a crappy club in financial crisis with a crappy coach and tactical system... such surprise as chievo verona doens't happen often in italy.
i'm pessimistic about that choice but let's see. i just thought he was worth a better club...

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
thepretender said:
i'm pessimistic about that choice but let's see. i just thought he was worth a better club...
See this is what we'd all like to think, but he isn't worth much more than he got, it's sad but nowadays a Serb making the Serie A or any other top-lague for that matter is no longer a standard but rather an exception....

·
Registered
768 Posts
Actually I didn't rate him higher than this... :depress: But please don't think too much of Serie A, it's become crappy compared to 10 years ago. And, I'm not too sure about the exception thing, I mean look at Stankovic, Ognjenovic in the past -not that he did well but they wanted him!- and now probably Stefanovic to Barca, Kezman somewhere soon.... Serbs in the good leagues is still quite normal :) I don't really think there were more in the past.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Como is actually trying to build a decent squad for next season. Oliveira was playing for them last year too and was top scorer of Serie B. Anyway, I dont give them many hopes of staying in Serie A next season, but then, everyone was saying Chievo will go straight down as well.

And players like Lazetic who, face it, are nobodies in the world scene should start their careers from clubs like Como.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Como are newcomer to the Seria A.

Going to a bigger team wouldnt do much good to him. Sitting on the bench is not a bright idea.

Here he will have more playing time, and although Seria A might appear to be weaker than some other leagues, Playing with all the "stars" (or against them) will do him good.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
facing world stars is the only good thing for him. he will get more experience. ok ! but in fener he could play european cups...

but what if that club, como, which has probably 80-90% chances to be relegated, doesn't make him play at last ?
generally, in such clubs, always fighting for relegation, coaches come and go ...
then what if the next coach doesn't trust in him ?

and what if he has to face a serious injury during the season ?

my answer : we'll hardly hear about him in the future if one these 3 situations happens...
that's what makes me particularly pessimistic...
i mean he would have more changes to prove himself in a good average club, able to win, or qualified for a european cup.
i think he could have expected more since he's coming from a famous club and is an international player.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
That's good for Lazetic, it's nice that he's in Serie A playing for a team where he can almost be guaranteed first-team football

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just hope this club won't be relegated after one year...anyway, it will be good for him to face as a regular ac milan, inter, lazio, juventus, parma, as roma or bologna stars... he will improve and could be noticed by one of these clubs. he has a great potential and is still young.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Agreed, but Como has been known to have made some great changes over the pre-season, and you never know, they might come out like a blast like Chievo did last season...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I think Lazetic scored again, in a 5-1 victory. Talk about a good pre-season for him. Let's really hope as you said that Como becomes the surprise team of the season with lazetic as one of their best players. I just hope he doesn't play right wing because he really can't do a decent cross.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Petkovic said:
What would you prefer him to play? :confused:
OK, I should have been more specific. I mean that he is a very good right winger, but that he doesn't do good crosses. Of course it's easier to practice crossing a little extra than changing position. I think he would do better centrally, maybe as an attacking midfielder, but there it might be hard for him to find a place in our NT, so it's actually better if he practices more on the right wing in Como.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts