Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Derby's fourth signing in a span of a about a week, wow :D He signed after a successful trial with the club, free transfer after being released by Spanish side Levante last season. He is 32 years old and has signed a contract until the end of the season. He has experience in the EPL with Newcastle and a short loan spell at Portsmouth before moving to others leagues.

I guess it's a good signing for Derby, I doubt he will stay with the club if they are relegated but it can be a good short term help

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
We've got nothing to lose so worth a gamble, it will either turn into a great signing, or a complete waste of time :howler:

If Savage signs today as well, it will be good to have a couple of options from set pieces, because we've been woeful at them...well since Idiakez left, and he could only score direct free kicks, his corners were crap.

A team like us needs to be good from set pieces, some of Barnes, Lewis and Oakleys efforts have been dire.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Robert has got his international clearance.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Just seen that he has signed a 2 year deal with Toronto FC :googly:

Has his legs gone completely? He's only 32 after all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would have a hard time accepting that this guy with his powerful left leg to be gone

The guy was an immense talent when he was in Newcastle, but why did he **** hiself up like this I don't know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts