Discussion Starter #1
did i well understood?
i just heard the news.

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, i have more infos.
he will be the technical director of marseille.

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you think it would change something about marseille probs?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
hmm maybe , don´t know really, I think L´OM have done so many errors the last 5-7 years in transfers so something must happen..

they must have drafted about 15-20 players lately that just have been loaned out or benched or sold quickly...

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i talked with a friend of mine which live in the south, he is a referee for national category.
he told me, "you can't imagine what a mafia is marseille, it's disgusting":yuck:

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Don't know why Marseille always need famous manager, but maybe he will do something good at Marseille.
Laurent Blanc has made a great career as footballer, maybe he will make a great career as manager. He certainly has got very good relationship in the world of football....
But Marseille is certainly not the easiest team to manage.

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's because the godfather is nomore here;)

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
marseille coatch do not want of laurent blanc, because he do not want sharing his power.
hell!!
who does he think he is to refuse laurent blanc?!!!
he is just a subtitute manager!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
ejh when I try to read the link about Nico Anelka I got thrown out of XT..I have tried many times!
can somebody else try please!:notlist:

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, and you didn't hear what he said after the liverpool/marseille match....
the flowers seem to be not expensive this time:D

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the nicolas apologies?
i tryed, it's working for me.

·
Registered
371 Posts
mali said:
marseille coatch do not want of laurent blanc, because he do not want sharing his power.
hell!!
who does he think he is to refuse laurent blanc?!!!
he is just a subtitute manager!
That's not the real thing...

First, Blanc was coming to be the director, but now he wants to be the manager... that's to say he wants to be the coach + the director and have Anigo as an assistant :rolleyes: , and that's what Anigo refuses... he thinks Blanc is far from being more experienced than him to coach a football team (and he's not totally wrong :eek: ), he just says what he thinks... but he knows very well that the decision will be taken by Bouchet or Dreyfus, not by him. ;)

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, i think anigo have to proof his ability first, i think he has a big chance to own a player like drogba;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts