Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Kevin,that clears everything up...

Tanzi screwed up once again...I just dont get this.We KNEW Lauren was coming and we had confirm it from a hundred sources.Damn damn damn damn! :(

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

S

·
0 Posts
Amoroso,

don't wanna offense you, but your signature says it all,

you either win or loose...., it's obvious this battle you lost. I can understand your reaction as Lauren is a very good player.

PS Succes against Inter, I hope Parma wins the CL spot.

------------------
Cecchi Gori clean up this mess or leave.

Luna F*** OFF!!!!!!

All power to the MIGHTY
GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!!!

Forza VIOLA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scream,you are SO right.

FORZA BROCCHI!
FORZA PARMA!

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
is it confirmed yet,it may be just an rumour....
notghing was said on the official arsenal site yet...

·
Registered
237 Posts
This has already been mentioned by others, but I feel like it deserves its very own post. Lauren Etame of Mallorca has been sold to the ARSE!!!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so PISSED I can't stand it!

Dissapointed is not the word... :( :( :( ...

:p

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets recall some things from soccernet.

"Tore Andre Flo agrees with Parma"

Read the article carefully,it's saying "as it was reported"...by who?

NEVER trust English press.I'll believe it the day he signs for them,until then he is a Mallorca player who will join Parma in the summer.

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
where is he sold?
not arsenal i hope,cause i hate arsenal soooooo much,and lauren was ours just ours
he belong to us!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
This is an article from the Spanish newspaper La Marca. I don't know if it's true and i'm not trying to create rumors but maybe this a trusting source and gives you more clearness about Lauren's (possible) transfer.

Lauren will play the next season in the Arsenal

The director of Real Mallorca, through delegated advisor Mateo Alemany, announced the transfer of the Cameroun player Lauren Bissan to English Arsenal, that an amount near the clause of rescission of the contract of the soccer player, based in 10 million USD paid. Lauren, who did not play against Atletico Madrid to avoid the risk of any injury, will have to spend a medical overhaul the next Monday in London. Lauren arrived at Mallorca in season 98-99 coming from Levante was happy with its transfer to Arsenal. " For any soccer player to arrive at English League it is the culmination of a race; I thank Mallorca for the opportunity that they offered me ", indicated Lauren, who had left three years of contract with Mallorca.
The agreement between both clubs was sealed before the last game in La Primera Division, in which the Majorca lost by 1-2 against Atletico Madrid.

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited 20-05-2000).]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
parma has been after him in 2 years and what i heard had signed him already.
i didn't even know arsenal wanted him and know they got him that easy,can't be true
if it is,this means war!!!!!!!!!
i hate that stupid arsene wenger so much,you can't even imagine.......

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well i can say he is really signed he only has to pass a medical
We just lost him, maby we can get brocchi now if not we have to find some other replacement, maby SergioConceicao?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
that means we can buy some other non-eu player instaid when we don't have lauren.
what about alex,hussein or denilson?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lauren had a Spanish passport and Duscher is a central midfielder.

------------------

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yeah, right. Is that why you are going to sell Petit, Overmars and possibly Vieira? :)

This is your midfield next year I think.

-Pires--Vieira-Ljungberg-Lauren-

Honestly I think Arsenal have the best team in England on paper. You just need to get some consistency really. So do us all a favour and kick scum to kingdom come next season. Please? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Arsenal more ambitius?

a) Arsenal plays in Premier League,Parma in Seria A. (I dont need to comment on this)
b) When ONE of your players reach the class of Crespo,Cannavaro,Thuram,Buffon and Fuser come over to talk again.
c) An ambitius club would beat a just good side playing with 10 players,two of them injured!

Then come here and talk about ambitions! it was obviusly no Lauren's choice! either Parma decided to pull of the deal or Mallorca cancelled the transfer...Stop dreaming and come back to reality you moron Arsenal looser. :(

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Bulldog i know you are new in Team-talk but you shouldn't make such silly coments.

Arsenal will always take the 2nd or 1st spot
because they will always crush little teams at home but not away and thats the difference with man udt they will always win the title until this generation runs out.
They bought Silvestre and bosnisch and see what happend they mixed up in defense.
MU has to promote juniors and only buy really class players like v Nistelrooij or Stam

·
Registered
708 Posts
henry better than crespo
adams better than Cannavaro
Overmars better than Fuser.

Look, I am not trying to insult parma, but in reality Arsenal is very ambitious

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Verdi the PL doesn't suck, it's a very traditional and entairtaining league
ok not all the teams are thechicly not very good, but's the matches are so exiting to watch, espasailly relegating football.

Sometimes it's so funny to watch how bad little team defends, but it's spectacular!

Also so very good players play there, you should take a closer look.

Do you have BBC 2 on saturday evening at 11.30 european time, MOTD a very good program
you should take a look.

Amo were doyou watch PL!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts