Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, Lauren takes a supposed knock in the Newcastle game. Then it is expected that he will still be able to play against Charlton, and that there will be a late fitness test before the game. Lauren fails this fitness test and so dosen't play. And so now, a full three days later he is NOT expected to play against Citeh either. How can someone be vry vry close to fitness 3 days earlier, but 3 days latter still not be fit. Add this to the fact that lauren has been talking about his contract publicily quite a lot recently.

something fishy is going on, and i bet it is lauren leaving.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
What supposed injury? Weren't you watching when he and Bernard nearly destroyed each other? It's perfectly plausible that there is indeed a knee injury, and you've been watching far too much X-Files as of late.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Add the signing of eboue and supposed speculation of Ramos

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Nobody knows what Eboue's exact position is yet. He can play in any one of right back, centre back, right midfield and centre midfield. It's not a definite he'll play at right back.

Ramos being linked with Arsenal is because he's a very talented young Sevilla player. Who is a a young talented ex-Sevilla player? Reyes! Now do you see why we were linked with him? And Jesus Navas? And Diego Capel? And Antonio Puerta?

We didn't hear anything about Ramos after when they were linked originally. Now, he plays a blinder of a match against Real Madrid near January and the rumour mill is going crazy. Do you see why now?

You've been watching too much X-Files.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
let's just wait and see what happens, it's pointless speculating, but i have seen Ramos play and i'd be very happy for him to come. :thmbup:

Ralph is great though, i'll always have tremendous respect for his 'attitude'. :star:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
.... and I'll have tremendous respect for the own goal of the decade! I doubt I'll see another one like that for some time. :tongue: - Respect - Lauren for giving me a belly ache. :star:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i think if he leaves it wil be better, there has been some "rambles" with him and other teamates. his fault or not, i think it will somewhat improve team harmony. however i am sure the teammates will miss him.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Haroon said:
.... and I'll have tremendous respect for the own goal of the decade! I doubt I'll see another one like that for some time. :tongue: - Respect - Lauren for giving me a belly ache. :star:
We still won anyway.

Swiftwilly said:
i think if he leaves it wil be better, there has been some "rambles" with him and other teamates. his fault or not, i think it will somewhat improve team harmony. however i am sure the teammates will miss him.
Sometimes actions such as the ones he took make a teams bond stronger. I do get a bit sick of all this lovey-dovey we see between the muskateers. Tony Adams would do things like Lauren did. Nothing wrong with it if you ask me.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i dont want him to leave, hes been 1 of the most best players we have, and i think hes gonna sighn.
personally, i dont want another spainish player. the only 1 that is doing that well is cesc, reyes has stunk to a new low, although he can do better.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Trabelsi will definitely be leaving Ajax in the summer, i suspect. And he's almost back to his best form so he would strenghten the squad. imo he's better than Lauren.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
khimik said:
We still won anyway.

Sometimes actions such as the ones he took make a teams bond stronger. I do get a bit sick of all this lovey-dovey we see between the muskateers. Tony Adams would do things like Lauren did. Nothing wrong with it if you ask me.
media manupulation or not, ive heard it was like brawls, few punches etc. thats not team harmony, and that isnt even tony adams jern :)

yes i dislike the lovey dovey also, but i dont mind seeing the players unite together from time to time.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Stygmata said:
Trabelsi will definitely be leaving Ajax in the summer, i suspect. And he's almost back to his best form so he would strenghten the squad. imo he's better than Lauren.
i dont want trabelsi, i mean lauren has been outstanding so far this season. :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
well even if he comesz,we'll still have to look for a solution, his not long term.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Lauren isn't bad this season. But if I were to choose between them, I'll definitely choose Trabelsi.

What I really like from Trabelsi is his footwork and capability to penetrate opponent flank defense. In his top form, he can outdribble and play trick against his opponent like Henry. Lauren, on the other hand, rarely face the opponent head-to-head when he goes forward to support and he always prefer to pass the ball to somebody else even when the situation is his advantage to go straight forward. In defense, I'd say he is better than Lauren. Lauren is tall and have perfect body for a defender, but I saw him many times he isn't good against aerial attack while Trabelsi excels in this department.

Lauren is good RB, no doubt. But he is definitely not world class. Unlike other players like Freddie, Cole, Henry, Tourè, etc., he doesn't make much improvement especially in the area he lacks the most, his defensive skill.

I'm sorry if my post offend any Lauren's fans here. But that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
Lauren isn't bad this season. But if I were to choose between them, I'll definitely choose Trabelsi.

What I really like from Trabelsi is his footwork and capability to penetrate opponent flank defense. In his top form, he can outdribble and play trick against his opponent like Henry. Lauren, on the other hand, rarely face the opponent head-to-head when he goes forward to support and he always prefer to pass the ball to somebody else even when the situation is his advantage to go straight forward. In defense, I'd say he is better than Lauren. Lauren is tall and have perfect body for a defender, but I saw him many times he isn't good against aerial attack while Trabelsi excels in this department.

Lauren is good RB, no doubt. But he is definitely not world class. Unlike other players like Freddie, Cole, Henry, Tourè, etc., he doesn't make much improvement especially in the area he lacks the most, his defensive skill.

I'm sorry if my post offend any Lauren's fans here. But that's just my opinion.

sleeping dragon is so wise :proud:

i totally agree, i still believe RB is one of arsenal's weak points, that along with goalie (although i havent seen alumina play extensively, it just doesnt feel the same without seaman) where as central defense feels safe atleast even though adams keown are gone, sol and kolo are just fantastic. and LB? what can i say, cole is the best in the world!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts