5,116 Posts
yea I get ur point, for all we know chelsea might beat us 15-0

but for the moment let us enjoy this even for a week lol

4-00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:happy::party::howler:

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Nah you may lose, but you will hardly be humiliated.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Thanks for reminding, I was kinda in-shock, i almost forgetten to ........................

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
let us be warned
Nah, we're safe. If Chelsea score the first goal we'll just switch to the thoroughly tested 4-1-5 formation, I don't see how that could possibly go wrong.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
English teams absolutely awesome. Arsenal 5-0 and now Man U 4-0. What will Chelsea do? 3-0?

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Porto are a selling club, not a club going for CL. Besides they are also having problems in league for a change. Been owning the league for 4 seasons but are now 3rd in the league. 11p difference with Benfica who are 1st.

Now you will probably say that they won the first leg, but that was a one of, statistically Porto is having a bad season compared to their usual standards.

Arsenal will as usual, run out of steam by the time it gets scary...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Pulsar's absolutely right. We will be beaten :depress:

·
Registered
45,014 Posts
Nah, we're safe. If Chelsea score the first goal we'll just switch to the thoroughly tested 4-1-5 formation, I don't see how that could possibly go wrong.
:D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Love the attitude. I believe our boys can do it. We beat bb 4-0 as well this season and 6-0 on aggregate, not too different from the 7-2. No reason why we can't get the needed result vs chelsea if we play to our ability.

Must cut those truely italians deeply that they now need to support a foreign team lead by that arrogant prick mou.:proud:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
my friend, who is not-so-into-football asked me why Beckham (whom he recognises) play for such a park-team.... and not Manchester United. :D

I cant explain, just nod.

it shows how underservedly they are, sitting on #2 in Serie A. Those bad calls elevated them.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
not to be complacent

But porto and Merda aren't really contenders anyway. We have to be extremely careful no doubt but we know what milan is all about from the derbies, they technically wouldn't be to beat United.

Chelsea and us have distance as well, but not as big a gap as the previous 2 teams.

That said, hope we can hang on to the lead.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
It's not like beating Milan is that big of an achievement. We beat them 6-0 aggregate. United them them 7-2 aggregate. So by that, we're roughly on par with United.

What pisses me off though is that Milan are doing well against minnows in Serie A.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
Looking at our team's performances of late I think it's possible we will have the same fate.

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
I dont get it, did anyone even expect Milan to come close to winning after the first leg?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts