Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sigh...SIGH. i guess judging by the way moggi always does things, we won't get to see any arthison, gallardo, aimar or crespo in juve next season. so much for some latin flavour, eh? sigh.....i guess we just have to watch teams like milan, lazio and inter get all the good players while mr.moggi go look for someone in serie c or some norweigen league huh? sigh......now that ronaldo is injured, i'm afraid the chances of recoba being in turin is also slim yah? i'm proud of seeing juve as one of the teams that have the most italian players but i do wish to see some latin skills around, don't u guys?

sigh...why moggi, WHY??

anyway,forza la juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yes, but Moggi find good players all the time. He was the one who found Alex DP, you know. Honestly I don't think there will be any Athirson or Crespo as long as Moggi handels the transfer thing.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Why in earth do you hate Moggi? Juventus win Lo Scudetto almost every year... Look at Inter, that's what you get for signing only superstars. No team spirit. For me Moggi is a genious. What makes you think that things had been even better with Roberto Baggio and Ravanelli still being in Turin? Yeah, he sold them when they started to slip. And got unsung players able to fight and wanting to prove something instead. A football team always need to be hungry for success. Moggi understands that and do what he have to do, even if it means that he will piss off some Baggio fan.

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

F

·
0 Posts
moggi is the best i love him his the greatest general manager any team would like soory to break you heart but Latino are not really playing for the italian national team r they so hard for other italian teams paying so many wages for players who come to italy for money and fame !!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Do Italians not count as Latin?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
moggi is great......when you think about the players we have had in the past 10 or so years, other teams do not compare.

baggio, del piero, ravs, vialli, vieri, trez, davids, sousa, deschamps, zidane, salas, nedved, inzaghi, di livioo, kouhler, carerra, ferrara, pessotto, torricelli, thuram, tudor, peruzzi, buffon, van der sar, henry just to name a few. plus the likes of maresca and brighi and other top youth players........

he has brought great players and we should thank him for all our success.

BUT, sometimes he does make the mistake of thinking that certain players are capable when they are not such as parramatti, birindelli etc....

we need a left back, someone to replace thuram if he leaves, another top midfielder, attacking or left sided, and one more back up for striker.

my say is placente, cannavaro, doni or denilson and mutu!!

If Athirson is still a juve player, and he is okay to play, we should give him a go.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
espectro said:
No, why do they would pass as latins???:confused: :confused:
Cause they speak a latin language?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i thought latino's would be more central and south americans

not sure...either way, we aint getting any!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
espectro said:
No, why do they would pass as latins???:confused: :confused:
We were the founders of the latin language and culture, of course we count as latins :rolleyes:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Im damn serious.

Now go and read some history instead.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Im damn serious.

Ok, some facts here: Latins = Latin America
Last time I check Colon "discover" America, forgive me if I'm wrong but Colon was from Spain, so if anyone can say that are latins, MAYBE and jus maybe are spanish guys...
But, I really don't see neither Italians or Spanishs has Latins, they are europeans...
Now you were rigth about the language, maybe Italy is the base of our language, but that, form my point of view, don't makes italians latins
Like I said before: Latins = Latin America

Now I don't see the point of the discution so, I will end here...;) :D

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
This is hilarious! Of course Italians are Latins.

Who ever discovered South America is irrelavent. Plus you are forgeting immigrant Italians who went to Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
espectro said:

Ok, some facts here: Latins = Latin America
Last time I check Colon "discover" America, forgive me if I'm wrong but Colon was from Spain

Now I don't see the point of the discution so, I will end here...;) :D
man U are a disgrace for the Costa Rican Educational system which is known to be one of the best in Latin American, man
Cristopher Columbus or Cristobal Colon as we know him was from Genova Italy, even my 9 year old nephew know that, what happen to u tico, and your theory about latins is full of mistakes, man next time u dont know something just keep your mouth close or better dont type a word cause you make look dumb.

I reccomend u a book about the great Columbus written by Samuel Eliot Morinson

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPSSS!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Did I say that!! sorry abou that mistake (About Colon) I let that one go wrong :D :D :D.
About the latins, well I'm sorry if you don't like it Alter Ego but that's what I think( doesn't nessesary means that everybody has to agree with me) maybe I'm wrong, and I'm sorry if I make anybody mad about it.:tongue: ;)
Now, if you want to insult me for that, ok, I have no problem with that, but that will not change my point of view.
See you:)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
sorry if I offend you, espectro, amigos o.k. :)

I Hope Costa Rica do well in the World Cup.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Italian are Europeans but they have latin skin..

I like Italian people cause their skins aren't pale, and blonde like German and England.. Well, maybe some of'em have it, but mostly Italian have a good skin than other European.

Spanish defenitely Latin, of course..;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts