4. Begović 13 miliona eura
5. Kolašinac 7 miliona eura
6. Višća 5,5 miliona eura
7. Bešić 5 miliona eura
8. Ibišević, Bičakčić, Sušić 3.5 miliona eura
9. Medunjanin, Hajrović 3,5 miliona eura
10. Šunjić 2,8 miliona eura*

*transfermarkt.de

Great to see Višća jump up to 6th would you believe.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
@ BiHVolim

We've always tried to keep the amount of new threads as low as possible, so the discussion gets concentrated to the "big threads". That list would be relevant in the 'Bosnians Abroad' for instance. Please keep in mind before starting a new thread. :thumbsup:

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got ya
Thanks

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Proud of you boys maintaining our traditions :proud: keep thread numbers down

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought we could, with a little discipline, use this thread only for market figures. But I suppose it would be too difficult managing people as they would eventually post their opinions and this thread would blow out and become a duplicate to the other one (which is not same if it does not mention market figures). Food for thought (idea which was shot down at the beginning).

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
You do realize that there is no such thing as market figures? That site is just the opinion of a person a select group of persons. I can't stand the fact that people treat those figures as the source of all wisdom. All you hear these days is stuff like "yeah but he's worth 2m more on transfermarket so he's obviously the better player".

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You do realize that there is no such thing as market figures? That site is just the opinion of a person a select group of persons. I can't stand the fact that people treat those figures as the source of all wisdom. All you hear these days is stuff like "yeah but he's worth 2m more on transfermarket so he's obviously the better player".
Ok, forget market figures. I know Avdija Vrsajevic is a great player, scored same amount of goals in the last World Cup as Ronaldo. Hopefully he will end up in Madrid too, his value must be high considering he is obviously as good as Ronaldo. Since market values do not tell us anything, I will assume the above is a fair assumption about Vrsajevic.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts