Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,214 Posts
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct27j.html

Looks like your circus actor of a coach is having a problem with Julio "Mr.Lovin'-The-Bench" Cruz.
Wow, amazing find! :eek:

How did you come across that information? Your insider lawyer connections I bet... :strong:

Am I right? Huh? Huh? :excited:

Oh, don't worry. I understand if you can't talk about it. But I know how it goes...wink wink... :smileani:

P.S. Not "wink wink" as in 'I want to make passionate love with you'. :nono:

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Incubo, are you sure robert deniro was in spacejam?? Do you have a clip of that? That was a childhood movie, but i dont recall seeing deniro in it. Not 100% though.

Anyways thanks for that article, it's nice to see milan fans so involved with their rivals. It's rare to see milan fans so attentive to inter news, i mean, i for one, can care less to follow milan news let alone copy and paste it to the fans. But i guess there are some really friendly rival fans out there. I guess you aren't one of those hardcore AC fans. :thumbsup:

Oh by the way, thanks in advance for the Robert deniro clip.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,214 Posts
Oh, and Incubo! Could you please provide a link to your brother's post containing the bear attack theory regarding Dida's odd behaviour?

·
Premium Member
43,417 Posts
incubo, man, dont make full of yourself with such threads. ;)

plus our cousins know very well what do they have at the helm of their team, you dont need to remind them that. (footnote 1) :D

_________
1) Quote: "Perhaps they don’t know who I am yet"

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Well, call me old fashion, but if he wants to quote something as an insult, let's see some evidence. I think it's classless to respond him if he isn't able to provide any to back up his pointless arguments.

Still waiting for those videos, or links. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But i'm not willing to change the subject unless he produce some merit to his arguments.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
What is bono trying to do?

Policing around telling people what to do, while at the same time using the opportunity to send out his own message.

You are getting LOW.

·
MVP
9,123 Posts

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
..and Adri misses training sessions, I guess he'll get a beating by Mourinho.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
bono is getting more hypocritical by the day.

Incubo may be brainless, but with little balls to troll the way he does.

Baldy may know how to manoeuvre... and hides like a chicken.

You are fanatically trying to be neither. :rolleyes:., and bit of both.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
This obviously infantile troll, aside. Its interesting Mourinho's M.O.

He is one tough cookie when it comes to dealing with his players. He chewed out Cruz in last game (I thought it was Balo first), cant be too happy with how Obinna and Balo were, and now Adriano comes to training out of shape due to partying with Ronaldinho (what were the odds for that? :D). He wont show any mercy to say the least...the one who is smiling as heck due to all of this arent the rival fans at all, but Crespo :D

Even if they deserve it, I dont think he can discipline too many of them, he has no CMs around so he will have to play with extra forwards in a way, plus he really hasnt been doing much tactically wise in imposing himself on the team, the only tactic I noticed so far is he subs in ALL forwards on the bench when things arent working. So he will need these players, to say the least, in a away game against La Viola (who are missing Gila).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.