Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now it is official. Kalli has resigned due to differences with the Board-actually that means A.Polat- Ahmet Akcam is also out as well. Most probably we will finish this season with a caretaker coach. Altough not shockin but still an unexpected development imo. What do you guys think? And how do you think this will affect our chances for the championship and the cup?

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
the club is in complete chaos and we just had elections. strange isnt it?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
The club is not in chaos..
We played a few bad games lately...
Kalli was already on his way out...

And I am guessing some major differences were there...
So Kalli resigned..

Now, we are waiting for our new manager...
I think this might be a motivation for our players...

We are still second in the league with a good shot to win the tittle, or at least finish second... so I wouldn't call that chaos...

·
19,147 Posts
our manager who was planned to stay at the club in order to build something up was sacked 5 weeks to the end of the season with his team being on the 2nd place. thats pretty much everything the word chaos stands for if you ask me.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Buzy, you can't be serious man. Please, please, for fukk's sake, give me ONE GOD DAMN example of Kalli's positive influence on the club?

Is it alienating Lincoln before the BJK match?
Is it signing two useless players from Germany?
Is it playing Hasan Sas at RB?
Is it playing Ismail Bouzid and Servet at DM? :howler:
Is it being sick all the time?

Kalli was a ****ing joke, I'm disappointed in myself it took so long to realize it. If he hadn't resigned, I would have flown to Istanbul and put a bullet through the old fool's skull

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Galatasaray couldn't have planned a future with this guy, he's 74!
He did bring a burst of change to the club, introducing some new faces with the potential to serve the club for the future, but he didn't have the energy to work through the tactics and player development and Polat is expecting more.

I really hope the club isn't serious about Hakan Sukur becoming manager...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Our officials have stated "fundamental differences" between Kalli and the board as the reason for his resignation.

TRANSLATION

Adnan Polat: Hey Karl, have you figured out the starting eleven for the Genclerbirligi match yet? You know we need the three points very badly..

Feldkamp: Don't worry Adnan. I have everything under control. I really liked what Ahmet did playing Servet on the left wing against Denizlispor, so I'm going to try that again. Oh, and remember the derby in December against Fenerbahce? Sabri was amazing that night, so I'm thinking about putting him at DM again.

Polat: Ihtiyar, siktir git. You're fired :D

·
19,147 Posts
Buzy, you can't be serious man. Please, please, for fukk's sake, give me ONE GOD DAMN example of Kalli's positive influence on the club?

Is it alienating Lincoln before the BJK match?
Is it signing two useless players from Germany?
Is it playing Hasan Sas at RB?
Is it playing Ismail Bouzid and Servet at DM? :howler:
Is it being sick all the time?

Kalli was a ****ing joke, I'm disappointed in myself it took so long to realize it. If he hadn't resigned, I would have flown to Istanbul and put a bullet through the old fool's skull
baris özbek is useless? he has more talent than mehmet topal, sabri and ayhan altogether i'd say, but that's nothing to be proud of. you think kalli was a joke, now watch adnan polat making a complete mockery out of galatasaray during his reign and then realize who the joke is.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
If you think that Baris Ozbek is more talented than Mehmet Topal, I would have to seriously question your mental health

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Buzyb <- :undecide::neutral::confused::lazy:

So now you think Topal is untalented? Topal is AWESOME at what he does, Baris ozbek cant even pass a normal ball lately. But I dont blaim him because he's not an RM, Kalli made him play there.

You're against everything the rest of us agree on, whats wrong with you man. :eek:

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Thank **** they're gone. He was taking us to his grave with him and as for Ahmet Akcan. Good ****ing riddance, that one match a few weeks ago was an abomination. For the love of GS Adnan, bring in a good coach with some vision who can make solid transfers and is tactically consistent and plays players in their positions. Damn, is that so much to ask?

·
19,147 Posts
If you think that Baris Ozbek is more talented than Mehmet Topal, I would have to seriously question your mental health
if you say that baris is useless i have to queston yours as well. but hey, you guys also think that servet is good. its amazing what the media is capable of. but the funniest thing is how gssoldier thinks that what the majority of the fans believe (according to him) is the right thing. amusing. :)

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Baris has zero technique, and he spends all his time on the ground acting like a crybaby. but he was born in Germany so he must be good right?!?!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts