Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...someone told me that Real would drop off the Primera :D :D, and now we are in Champions League Final! Can you believe it? Del Bosque have made great job :).

CHEERS!

Raul (I chance the username if someone is interested)

!!HALA MADRID!!

[This message has been edited by [Real]...! (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that the majority would agree with you on the fact that Del Bosque realy has turned Real around (at least in Europe anyway).

Welcome Real - I assume that you are a Madrid fan with your name and e-mail address/

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hey Pool! This is Raul! the guy that posted here once in a while. Why did you create a new profile Jari Autoniemi? You could've just edited the old Raul one and that way you would've kept on to the number of posts and other stats you already had. Now, if someone wants your nick it's already unavailable :(

BTW has anyone noticed the number of new Real Madrid fans coming in lately. Amazing! I've really lost count. Too bad none of them are posting on a regular basis :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Raul, ah right I got confused by the typing error. Then welcome back, why did you change??
I know, it seems that there are so many guys appearing now.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I went to chance my mail, and I didnt have the new password!! And when I go to "Forget your password" it says that the new mail dont exist. Soo, this Username mail is the same that Raul`s mail was...really strange.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah.. i've realized that now more ppl have b'come real madrid fanz. do u thnk its b'coz we're now in the final?
REAL MADRID 4 EVA!

Amour

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Amour. Here IS gloryhunters ;), but not all. We soon notice are they real fans, when things are getting normal(no finals to us).
No real player :) :) I am not pursued by anyone, I just chance my username (by this stupid error) thats all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts