Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As ya'll know Lamouchi is signed till 2004, Dabo moves
to Monaco for 2 years in a shared deal, so we will still remain rights to him:)

Alex has joined us from Palmeiras altough it is not official yet...
He might go on loan to a Fench club(bordaeux,PSG or Marseille) to gain some european expierence.

Breda has joined Genoa,he wanted to return to his family and hometown, aaahhh touching;)

Ortegan might join Bordaeux, he want to try again to play in a european club cuz he doesn't want to go back to argentina yet.

There was a rumor that Trezequet might join us on-loan from
Juventus but i think it was just only rumors...

Anything to add?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I HEARD THTA BOLAÑO COULD PLAY AT ATALANTA NEXT SEASON...
AND PARMA BUYS MAYER CANDELO FROM DEPORTIVO CALI OF COLOMBIA.
HES A GREAT TALENT..BUT I THINK HES NO REALLY RIGHT ACTUALLY FOR PARMA, IS YOUNG...PROBABLY HE WIIL GIVE ON LOAN TO OTHER CLUB OF SERIE A.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bolano in Bergamo intersting, Atalanta is searshing for a right/central midfielder cuz they are going to sell D. Zenoni to Juve and Gallo to Torino.

About the young Colombian we will see queso;)

BTW who's is Frankie Oviedo?? he scored against Argentina..

·
Registered
385 Posts
BOLAÑO WILL BE A GOOD PLAYER SURE.. HE GOT TO IMPROVE BUT, "HIS HAIR IS HIS POWER...LIKE SANSON¡"..AND NOW IT IS GROWING

MORENO IS VERY YOUNG... BUT HE WILL PLAY THE NEXT MATCH AGAINST PERU...COLOMBIA WAS FATAL¡, BUT ARGENTINA IS A SUPER TEAM, SINCE 1993 IN MAR DE PLATA SUB 23 TOURNAMENT...
ALMEYDA, VERON, KILY, CRESPO AND PIOJO LOPEZ.

FRANKIE OVIEDO IS A PLAYER (26), MIDFIELD PLAYER..IS GOOD BUT NOT A PLAYMAKER LIKE HES PLAYING AT COLOMBIA NATIONAL TEAM ACTUALLY... HE WAS PLAYING AT AMERICA OF CALI, AND THE NEXT SEASON HE WILL DO IT AT AMERICA OF MEXICO.

DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT MONTAÑO FUTURE?

D

·
0 Posts
It's true that Bordeaux have a very firm interest in Ortega, if Arsenal want to buy Wiltord for quite a nice price, then that money could be used to lure Ortege to the Girondins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts