Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last game of the season and the title to be decide.......let's see what saturn can make against Zenit.

Last time Spartak was champion was in 2001.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Well. We have to win the match and then whatever happens in Saturn - Zenit match is out of our control... Or is it? :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OAnimal said:
Well. We have to win the match and then whatever happens in Saturn - Zenit match is out of our control... Or is it? :D
Well Saturn players will receive big cash if they draw or beat Zenit,Zenit is doing the same thing regarding Dynamo.......

Anyway saturn is without their two starters cb's...their defense is poor,they will need to score tomorow.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
MaidenMadness said:
according to livescore spartak is 2-0 up but zenit is 1-0 up as well
Kovac still scored a own goal,spartak-dynamo 2-1(pavluchenko,wellinton).Zenit kepf their advantage in ramenskoye and they won the title.

Again Spartak lose the league they could have won like last year,three second places now in a row.

Well Pavluchenko is the best goal scorer of the league,now the uefa cup still to play to try to be seeded in the 3rd qual round of the cl next season.

Btw,respect to saturn they gave everything,they push zenit to their own goal in the last minutes,karyaka almost equalize....it was a 50-50 game.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thats right, the final day was played with true sportsmanship but I would not have expected anything less from proud teams. Zenit!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Shit :depress:

·
Registered
327 Posts
kleber said:
Again Spartak lose the league they could have won like last year,three second places now in a row.
The annoying thing is it's not exactly a great league and those last-minute goals against CSKA (who were absolutely pathetic) and Lokomotiv in September still make me feel a bit sick.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pata said:
The annoying thing is it's not exactly a great league and those last-minute goals against CSKA (who were absolutely pathetic) and Lokomotiv in September still make me feel a bit sick.
Saturn and especialy Shinnik last year were much more worst.

This year,0-3 against khimki away made the damage..pathetic performance.

In games against zenit,loko and cska can not say too much,this are equal teams in my opinion....even moskva could have draw with spartak last month.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Pata said:
Please do not remember me about those... It's exactly where the league was lost once again. :yuck:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts