Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Tis the day before the elections ...
...as I said before I think it is too close to call, but if Sanz were to win he wouldn't be getting the mandate that he was looking for (which is pathetic considering that under him we've won two Champions Cup). He'd probably end up with a black eye.

This is Florentino's best chance to win the presidency. I'd rather that he win, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if he ended up losing. I find it very hard to gauge who the club members have been favoring. The polls indicate florentino but that doesn't count because they are fan opinions. I'll bet you that if Sanz were to survive he would never call an early election again :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think this is a commet that sais it all: "I'd rather that he win, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if he ended up losing.". I feel the same way now, i know I can't change anything with my talk here, so I might as well get used to the guy that does win in the end:)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marca has a webcam at the ciudad deportiva. They are counting up the number of people that have voted on each entrance. Sanz seems to have the lead but this is without counting the votes by mail and the ballots that may have to be annulled for irregularities later whne they do the vote counts. It seems to be fairly close just as I expected. I suspect the web cam is higly unrealiable :( The socios as usual can't make up their minds.
I am keeping my fingers crossed. :) I wish florentino the best of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts