Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a chance to salvage some pride againsta charlton side that have underachieved this season. also a chance for the players that have had criticisms this season or have under performed this season to show what they're made of, i.e. forlan, fortune, chadwick, stewart and veron. i'm expecting a floorless united victory. although the game might not have much significance in deciding the league it's still a game that united need to perform well in. C'MON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Chance to see all our young players in action.:)

I dont think Fergie will risk the likes of Veron and Keano before the WC and that gives players like Djordic,Stewart,O'Shea and Webber a chance to impress.I am looking forward to seeing them perform.

The players will be in a depreessing mood,ending up trophyless this season,and will be hoping to put on a good show against Charlton.The Addicks themselves have struggled since sealing their spot in the Premiership in March and hasnt won a game since.Dont think they'll be able to get much from this game and I just want to see the players putting on a show to please all the United faithfuls at Old Trafford and abroad.:)

·
International
9,526 Posts
yep, lets give them fringe players who are looking to play more of a role next season, a try. This Michael Stewart sounds the biz, and I'd like to see more of O'shea as well. Fergies best asset has always been his ability to spot talent. 85-90% of the time, he is spot on with his assessment of players, so I expect big things of them.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
A dour 0-0 draw.

I havent watched the game yet so cant comment on it.Anywayz even if we had won it wouldnt have mattered since Pool thumped Ipswich.So it'll be the qualifiers for us next season.

The good thing about tonight was that Becks signed a new contract which ensures his tenure at United till 2005.:cool::cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts