Xtratime Community banner

Should Liternit change his current avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Avatar is going down, it will only stay up today, I will change since I have received complains through PM stating its tasteless and degrating to woman.

Enjoy while you can

·
Registered
56,254 Posts
what will you chose litermit for your next avatar? pope pick?:D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Liternit said:
My Avatar is going down, it will only stay up today, I will change since I have received complains through PM stating its tasteless and degrating to woman.

Enjoy while you can
What the hell!!!!! What's wrong with you? :fero: You do that and you are not allowed in this forum again. Unless you can come up with something similar! :tongue:

It is tasteful and a very good proof of why GRAVITY is the most unappreciated thing in the world.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Liternit said:
Can't argue about taste but how is it degrading? PMs like that would only incourage me more to keep it up man, so don't take it off.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
It's degrading to chicks with lousy tits.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don´t find it offensive either, but the little lady asked nicely, still looking for the next avatar, but I will pull that one down and leave a club logo for a while.

But I have some choices for my next avatar, but I think they are a bit degrading aswell :( check it out

mali said:
what will you chose litermit for your next avatar? pope pick?:D
its not litermit :( and no to the Pope pick

Attachments

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohhh shit probably gona get banned, wrong avatar ;)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Degrading smurfs now? That's pretty low.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Can we have an open vote to decide whether that avatar should stay or go, the democratic way? I'd vote for it to stay on, it's very eye-pleasing. Let the people choose! VOX POPULI! :happy:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Poll added. I voted NO. Keep the avatar. It makes me search for your posts when I am bored. :D

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Haroon said:
Poll added. I voted NO. Keep the avatar. It makes me search for your posts when I am bored. :D
GRANDE Haroon! :thumbsup: :D

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damn I said I would change, but since Vox Populi, Vox Dei! I might leave it up if the poll favors it by the end of the day!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I voted 'no.'

It's a thing of beauty, especially since the hand in the avatar belongs to another girl.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
ilgenio said:
Lit, I pledge my never ending support ;)

PS: Cool avatar :cool: especially when playing with 2 upfront.
Quality! :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.