Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fanatik has raised the last 8 games of the season (thank ****ing jesus this write-off season is almost over)

Basically showed the top 3 teams and the games left.

Galatasaray'ın kalan maçları

İstanbul B.Ş.B.
Real Madrid (D)
Mersin İdmanyurdu
Real Madrid
KDÇ Karabükspor (D)
S.B. Elazığspor
Gaziantepspor (D)
Sivasspor
Fenerbahçe(D)
Trabzonspor

Fenerbahçe'nin kalan maçları

Akhisar Belediyespor
Lazio
Orduspor (D)
Lazio (D)
Eskişehirspor
Gençlerbirliği (D)
Kayserispor
İstanbul B.Ş.B. (D)
Galatasaray
KDÇ Karabükspor (D)

Beşiktaş'ın kalan maçları

Mersin İdmanyurdu (D)
Bursaspor (D)
M.P. Antalyaspor
Akhisar Belediyespor(D)
Orduspor
Eskişehirspor (D)
Gençlerbirliği
Kayserispor (D)

if we're strictly talking league games, Galatasaray by far has the easiest schedule as they play bottom half teams bar Fenerbahce. iKoot will be a pussy and play like IBB against Galatasaray on our home turf anyway.

Our League games are probably harder than Besiktas just through virtue of a derby. Besiktas has no derby's left which is nice for them, but they still have a tough schedule overall with EsEs, Gencler, Kayseri, and Bursa. Oh, and the fact that they dont have Europe to worry about, or the cup for that matter?

Predictions? - Im thinking Gala will win the league (think this was obvious since the winter break anyway), Besiktas may squeek by Fb for second.

Can't take away the fact that Galatasaray could make it through in Champions league as well. There are quite a bit of factors coming into play but if realism is your forte, the likelihood is that both FB and GS will be out of Europe their next round, focus on the league, and Gala will want to finish everything off strong.

Thoughts, discussions? who really gives a shit?

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think that our europa game is much easier than their CL game. Also, we are able to rotate our players for these games plus the cup and with the return of Emre and Webo, perhaps the inclusion of Stoch/Krasic I think that we may do well in the league. If we continue to win we will become the champions. I think that GS will drop points here and there, both Drogba and Burak are playing very well but in time they will burn out IMO.

One thing that keeps me optimistic is that whenever someone is out the person in place tends to step it up. Like Salih this week, both in the Europa and in the league he played well above expectations. We've seen other guys like Christian, Topuz, Kuyt do that too.

I think the most important thing is for Volkan to either get back into it or to bench him and play Mert. Volkan is horrendous right now.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I think Lazio will eliminate us so that would take care of Europe for this year. GS will win the league but I think we will just pip Besiktas for second. Aykut will probably be going all out for the cup again. We have EsEs in the semi finals and they will be really hungry to win some silverware so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat us. Overall, despite a coach that plays the worst tactics and makes terrible subs, we haven't been too bad. The sad part is that we will be sitting around wondering what if we had someone more capable in charge this year. We're just hanging around in the league as a tease. GS won't drop many points with that schedule, whether they remain in the CL or not.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I think GS have the easier fixtures on paper, but anything can still happen. If I were to bet on it though, I'd say GS will win the league and Fener will come second.

I think Fener are in a better place to compete for the other Champions League place anyway, compared to BJK, so it's probably better for the league if Fener finish second. No disrespect to BJK btw, just that FB have a bigger squad etc. Though BJK has a better coach :howler:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Any team can beat anyone. I mean if you look at some of these smaller teams they've performed very well against the bigger clubs.

Sivas has beaten and drawn with Fener. They've also beaten EsEs, Besiktas, Kasimpasa and Trabzon.

IBB always cause problems.

This season Karabuk have been a real giant slayer. They've beaten Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Trabzon 3-1!

Antep has only just started to regain some of their old form.

Kayseri were on amazing form until they played us.

Gencler also have taken a lot of points from big teams.

I think with that in mind and the European football, the next couple of league games are going to be very messy and there will be a few shock results. I don't think anyone will pull off something like a 6 game win streak.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
http://www.ntvspor.net/lig/futbol/spor-toto-super-lig/form-durumu
These are the past 6 games. I did not included the UEFA games there. Those included, 10 games, we have won 7 drawn 2 and lost 1. That is a very good record IMO.

Like I said above, the rotation is working rather well. Even though I don't agree with the player selections, not all players are capable of playing every match. We'll be better off with RM when he is back(Europa), but we lost Topal(all) and Emre(all).

That means Cristian/Selcuk/Salih are going to have to step it up cause they'll be playing mroe often and maybe we'll see Aykut put Topuz in the middle as well?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i think Topuz will rotate with the midfield and with the right back position, even though I actually think he's more useful than Kuyt on a consistent basis.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
FB website had an interview with Sezer. Looks like he's almost ready to return. Aykut always gave him a chance and hopefully we can see him back in the squad, would be nice to see him come on for Cristian once in a while. Him and Emre and Salih would make an interesting trio maybe? Or him Salih and RM/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts