Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, guys. Sorry for such dumb thread, but we had a Barça`s players tatoos thread a while ago and I promised to Robban and others to post mine here too. Well, it`s time! :) Enjoy it! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Nice Laska, although the "barb wire" motive always reminds me of Pamela :D .

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pamela? Armani? :eek: No, no, no! Just a tatoos, guys. It does mean nothing. :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
They're looking great. I was out in town yesterday, and I actually spoke with this guy I know, about tattoos, since he's just had a gigantic one made on his whole arm.

I think it looks really stylish, and I'd like to design one for myself since I draw alot :). I think I'd want a small one on my shoulder....

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Tatoo's are cool !!! I might be tempted one of these days !!! :D
A friend of mine has a Michael Jackson silhouette on his shoulder !!! Stylish !!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Laska, I always knew you were one bad mf. :cool:

If we win the Liga title I promise to get a Maori-style face tatoo with the Barca logo......ehh...considering that I might have to work in Madrid maybe I'll take that back!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Blaugranadero said:
If we win the Liga title I promise to get a Maori-style face tatoo with the Barca logo......ehh...considering that I might have to work in Madrid maybe I'll take that back!
:eek: It would be worth a try ... how long would you survive there? :tongue:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Blaugranadero, only if Barça wins La Liga? Not a big risk! Your skin will stay clean, cause the only Cup our loosers could win this season is Catalunya Cup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts