Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearts are giving Kingston a trial at the moment.

Can anyone tell me what kind of player he is?

Thanks!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ghanaian Intl player.Very good player for Ghana and his absence was seriously missed becos of a 4 match ban at the AFrican Cup for an altercation with Senegalese Beye.

Plays as right midfielder for Ghana
.........................Essien..............
Kingtson...........Appiah...............Muntari

His brother is Kingson...Ghana's NT goalie.

I think he is better as a DN orCM

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think our manager wants to use him at right back initially.

We're signing (supposedly) another player from Russia (Spartak Nalchik), Gogua from Georgia. Does anyone know about him?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Gogua isn't bad. he's one of those Spartak Nal'chik players who is especially watched by other teams' defs when they play against Nal'chik. He's a remarkable player from my point of view.

·
Registered
972 Posts
What sort of player IS Gogua, Infinity? There's a bit of confusion over here as to what we should expect!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
What d'u mean - what sort of player he IS? Or d'u want to say you don't know on what position he plays? :eek:

Bytheway, i've just read in news that Gogua had some troubles with working visa and wants to come back to Nal'chik :D Anyway, if you're still interested in some info on him then ask. 'cos frankly i can't understand what your question is about. English isn't my native language, you know ;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Did you guys see the Ghana vrs Nigeria game yesterday??? Laryea Kingston was the best player of the 4-1 thumping of Nigeria...Ghana's biggest Rival.
Get match report at Fifa.com,Espn.com, and all the major intl sites.
Laryea was the man of the day

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Infinity said:
What d'u mean - what sort of player he IS? Or d'u want to say you don't know on what position he plays? :eek:

Bytheway, i've just read in news that Gogua had some troubles with working visa and wants to come back to Nal'chik :D Anyway, if you're still interested in some info on him then ask. 'cos frankly i can't understand what your question is about. English isn't my native language, you know ;)
Guess he meant what are his strengths and weaknesses. I can only guess, because English isn't the native language of most Hearts fans either.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
Guess he meant what are his strengths and weaknesses. I can only guess, because English isn't the native language of most Hearts fans either.
Glad to know I'm not breaking the tradition then :happy::D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
mamamia said:
Did you guys see the Ghana vrs Nigeria game yesterday??? Laryea Kingston was the best player of the 4-1 thumping of Nigeria...Ghana's biggest Rival.
Get match report at Fifa.com,Espn.com, and all the major intl sites.
Laryea was the man of the day
Laryea is good. I've always liked him. It's a pity he's left Loko...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
:D Thanks for explanation, but i'd better wait till he answers ;)

Anyway, Gogua isn't such a figure of Russian football that everybody knows all his strengths and weaknesses ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts