Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Larsson to everton for 10 million pounds?
Who can tell me more?
Be carefull everton fans, he's not worth it!!!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Why isnt he worth it??
If he starts playong like he did before the broken leg thing ,and I think he will, then he will be an excellent buy!
He is a real striker , a striker that scores
He's quick and have a good techniqe

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
There is a big difference between the Scottish premier league and the english premier league. There is a chance that he will not score as much as he did in Celtic.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
I agree Recoba, its a big different between the leuges but im not afraid that he wont score, maybe not 30 goals per season but maybe 15-20 something

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Again, there's a big difference, don't expect 30-something Larsson to score 25-30 goals for Everton in the Premier League. :)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Now there your mistaking, "Henke" is worth every penny.
I agree that the difference between the scottish and english
league, but those who has answered to this topic seems to think that Larsson is somekind of amateur :mad:
Didn't u see his goal against Italy in the Euro???
On top of that he wasn't fully recovered from his broken leg...
So if you have any doubts about "Henke" then think again...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean that goal he almost screwed up??? :p

Larsson still is a good player, not great, he's past his best, and maybe his best now isn't good enough for the Premier League anymore :confused:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Dear Driver X

I think you're wrong again. As I said he wasn't fully recoverd during the Euro. But when his leg will get better, he will to!!! :cool:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Just because he scored one good looking goal, doesn´t mean that he´s great. That is typical Swedish people. Larsson is Swedens most popular player togheter with Ljungberg and everything they do is just worldclass.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
any problem with that?
hehe
No really I dont agree on that Im a swede and im sure im not the only one that didnt like our "stars" in euro2000 just because they are who they are

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Dear Recoba

Henke have scored more then one good lucking goal in his career. And the premiere league is one of the most overrated leagues in the world. So it shouldn't be so hard for Larsson as everyone here are trying to picture it :D:p:D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I have also scored some good looking goals, but you´re not seeing me wearing a Celtic shirt. It´s not how good looking they are,sa long aas he scores. Henrik Larsson is also one of the most overrated players,in Sweden anyway.The rest of the world give a f**k about him. He´s Englands Owen. Although Larsson is better thatn Owen.Owen has his pace no more.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd say Larsson would be good enough for a lousy mid table team in the quite lousy brittish leauge.

If he's worth 10 million £? Well, I wouldn't want MY team to pay that kind of money for him. At least not before he has proven to be fully cured from his wounds... (on the other hand: if IFK Gothenburg wanted to pay 10 million £ for ANY player, we would have to mortgage our entire city =) =) )!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Were you trying to do smiley faces Totte? :)

Anyway, Do you think Larsson will be able to score 30+ goals per season in the Premier League? :confsued:

And why is the EPL so lousy according to you? :mad:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Driver X : what do you say. larsson might be a good substitute in OUR team!
We can allways buy him because we need one more forward.
And really he is not just agood player thats on the right place on the right time so he just can score goals but nothing else (like F.Inzaghi).
Did any one saw the game beetween Man Utd-the rest of the world last year?
The rest of the world only had nice players to look at when they play because of their good techniuge.
And who was one of the players in there team!
Thats right , Henrik Larsson!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He he, yes, as a matter of fact I WAS trying to make smiling faces! How do you do these faces anyway?

Now, I don't think Larsson would score any 30+ goals in the Premiership. But I don't think Batigol would either, playing for Everton. And hey, how many 30+ goalscorers would be at sale for 10 million £? Remember the prices mentioned in the Crespo deal recently? Remember what Roma had to pay for Bati? These are both capable of scoring 30 goals when playing with a good team. Larsson is by no means their equal on the pitch. Conclusion: I agree with your first post.

At last: to be honest I do NOT think the EPL is "lousy". I wrote it to tease someone - not necissarily you. What I do think, is that it's slightly overrated, compared to Italy, Spain and maybe Germany. I guess some more teams than Man U has to come up with good results in the CL or the UEFA Cup before I'll change my mind on that one... (yes, I do remember the Chelsea victory over a german mid table team in the Cup Winners Cup back in... '97(?)).

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Totte:
Dont you think Arsenal come up with good results?
We were two penalties from Uefa cup Victory last year!
And by the way It fun to see IFK Gothenbourg playing good again so it's all get normally here in sweden again dont you think?
IFK is the only team team in sweden that can make it abroad
Aik haha no way. The only thing that has maked them into a champions leuge team last year was all their former IFK gothenbourg players

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good point, Wakky, Arsenal made it to the UEFA Cup final this very spring. Sorry, I forgot... but doesn't that say it all: who remembers a #2? I really SUFFERED when Arsenal lost to Galatasaray, and yet i forgot about the final! Still, Arsenal made good, but don't forget they played the UEFA Cup because of their termination from the CL!

About Sweden: unlike many "Änglar" ("Angels"), I do not dislike AIK that much. I'm always in favour of swedish teams in the European cups, and ANY team who brings back players like Kåmark, Andreas A and "Judas" Lucic (all of them ex-angels!) to Sweden can excpect my sympathies. Nevertheless it's nice having IFK back in the top... even if the main reason is three VF-players...

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Yeah and really IFK didnt got the money to buy these players back from abroad but its nice there back thou

1 - 19 of 19 Posts