Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strong rumours in Glasgow that Henrik Larsson will be leaving Barcelona today and signing for Helsingborg with immediate effect.

Apparantly there will be a press conference 5pm.

Don't shoot me if it's not true.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
WHAT ???

Larsson better have a good explanation for leaving us high and dry in the middle of the season.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apologies due, it would appear that he signed today, Helsinborg will hold a press conference, but Larsson moves in the summer.

Sorry.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Isn't the transfer window already closed for this season anyway? In that case, no player can transfer for the rest of this season.
With Larsson gone next year, the club will definitely be shopping for a new striker.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Well we knew it was coming. Still sorta sad to see him go. Unfortunate he was injuured for much of last season. I like the guy.

zyad said:
With Larsson gone next year, the club will definitely be shopping for a new striker.
Or maybe two new strikers. Maxi doesn't seem to be moving up Rijkaard's list.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=364292&CPID=23&clid=&lid=10&title=Larsson+set+for+Helsingborg

Larsson set for Helsingborg

Barcelona striker Henrik Larsson will join hometown club Helsingborg at the end of the season.

The Celtic legend has agreed an 18-month contract with the Swedish outfit.

Larsson has never hidden his desire to end his career in Sweden and Helsingborg have offered him that opportunity.

"There was no other alternative," Larsson told Swedish television channel SVT. "During my entire career, we have been set on a return to Helsingborg.

"After two years at Barcelona it feels truly right.

"I expect to play for two more years."

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yeah.. sure I'll miss him too.. if he didn't injuried himself last year.. he has a pretty good chance competing Eto'o for the spot.. I regard him as one of the best strikers in terms of techniques.. he will be hard to replace even in a team like Barca.. too bad he's already 34 and homesick..

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Mateo said:
Yes , I will send them my own made videos ;)

Zyad you go to see the derby in May against Espanyol ? How do you check tickets ?

Well, as we all know, tickets don't officially go on sale by the club until a few days before the actual match, but there are some internet "scalper" sites where tickets can be bought as early as right now for that match (they're very expensive from these sites). I don't know if I'm going to use any of these sites, I have a phone number for a guy in BCN that might be able to help with tickets, but I haven't contacted him yet. As the time gets nearer I will decide on how exactly to get the tickets (if the standings stay as close a they are now, that Espanyol match will potentially be the one where the championship is decided, which will make getting tickets in the last few days much harder, and then, I will use the online ticket sellers (paying more but guaranteeing seats))

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
zyad said:
Well, as we all know, tickets don't officially go on sale by the club until a few days before the actual match, but there are some internet "scalper" sites where tickets can be bought as early as right now for that match (they're very expensive from these sites). I don't know if I'm going to use any of these sites, I have a phone number for a guy in BCN that might be able to help with tickets, but I haven't contacted him yet. As the time gets nearer I will decide on how exactly to get the tickets (if the standings stay as close a they are now, that Espanyol match will potentially be the one where the championship is decided, which will make getting tickets in the last few days much harder, and then, I will use the online ticket sellers (paying more but guaranteeing seats))
It reminds me waking up at 6 to be at 7 on Camp Nou ticket place for my ticket for Barça Valencia in 2001 :tongue: , waiting not so long 1h30 but with places at the end.

Sites are good to guarantee a ticket, but they take profit with benefits
But to see a great game, sometimes we could be more generous :) enjoy it

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Mateo said:
It reminds me waking up at 6 to be at 7 on Camp Nou ticket place for my ticket for Barça Valencia in 2001 :tongue: , waiting not so long 1h30 but with places at the end.

Sites are good to guarantee a ticket, but they take profit with benefits
But to see a great game, sometimes we could be more generous :) enjoy it

Well, personally, I don't give a shit about spending an extra 80 Euros to guarantee my ticket (since the match is the main reason for my entire 2 week trip), but I am going with friends, so I wanted to find the most affordable option for their sake. I'll see how everything goes until then, and I'll decide on how to get the tickets then.

PS Lili: I couldn't find the ticket website you recommended to me on MSN. Do you have any extra info on it?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
zyad said:
Well, personally, I don't give a shit about spending an extra 80 Euros to guarantee my ticket (since the match is the main reason for my entire 2 week trip), but I am going with friends, so I wanted to find the most affordable option for their sake. I'll see how everything goes until then, and I'll decide on how to get the tickets then.

PS Lili: I couldn't find the ticket website you recommended to me on MSN. Do you have any extra info on it?
how many tickets do you need?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts