Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,155 Posts
mateo21 said:
k4 you're amazing ! Guasch is a awful journalist , not the 1st time I read articles like that. I post the thread to inform people , always good to know
Well, I don't know if he's lying. Maybe he's right about the increase in the socio fees and we can discuss about it... the problem is Guasch and his style, always provoking. You can smell him... the worst of all is that he's this kind of people who is not espanyolista, but a madridista behind the espanyolista shirt, because he's ashamed of being Catalan and being madridista. That's his problem.

· Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,155 Posts
mateo21 said:
They won Copa Catalunya and one King Cup, they had enough titles no ?

More I know spanish habits and I understand more . k4 I saw in Barcelona so many interesting books about Catalunya but all in Catalan, they protect their identity culture, do you read some about this subject ?
Well, I've read some things about our history, but I'm not an expert. They books are in Catalan because most of the potential market in Barcelona/Catalunya speaks Catalan. In any case, I'm sure that you could find some of these books in Spanish too. There are some policies to protect our language... well, protection is not the word, it's normalization. Catalan has been forbiden for centuries, the young generations have learned it in the school, but most of the people just learned it in the streets, so there are some vices. That's why there is some "protection".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.