Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The board of directors of the Barça continues burdening its partners. According to AS of sources of the own azulgrana club knew, the installments will be increased in 2005 over the Index of Prices to Consumo (IPC) and price of most of parkings of the Camp Nou, in a 90 percent, ascent without precedents in the history of the club. The last season already took place an controversial sonant between the azulgrana social mass, that will be provoked as soon as the affected ones by the new ascents have official certainty of them. Then there was quarrel, mainly on the part of the partner, who saw increased the price of his installment beyond the 30 percent and those were not few that were terminated. A group of partners accused then the Laporta equipment to them to have been deceived, because at no moment of its electoral campaign the one that winning candidate was showed his intention to raise, and the brave one, the price of the installments. The official alibi then was that the membership card, the document bases so to speak, experienced an ascent within the IPC of the year. According to president Laporta, "the installments are another thing". Conjuring. The azulgrana economy, according to Laporta and his hombres.com, to a great extent happens to touch the pocket of the partner. First in admitting it he was that illustrious partner called Joan Gaspart, who allowed that the meeting of Laporta endorsed debt to him that did not correspond for a good maquillaje of his first accounts to him. Later already it was the direct turn of the partner, who continues giving tests of his unshakeable love to the colors azulgrana. And it is that also the regulars of the Palau Blaugrana, where the sport sections of the club play, walked to greña with Laporta when they knew that this one tried to make pay a special installment them. There were quarrels and painted because pela is pela and, in the new directive stage, euro is the king. They retire publicity in the Palau the entrance of the company/signature of patrocinador Winterthur insurances as of the section of basketball of Barcelona has not begun with good foot, since, to the two weeks to be released, everything what it happens related to the equipment he is problematic. In the sport plane, the Barça has suffered a bad gust of wind of results (four consecutive defeats) as much in Europe as in the ACB. and in the image aspect, the last one happened Tuesday, when in the party before the Great Canary (a victory that broke the curse) a publicity badly installed in the track of the Palau finished being retired with the consent of directors of the company of insurances before the booings of the fans, divides of which is in favor annoying of the obligatory nature of which all the subscribers are simultaneously partners.


For that, I prefer personally have an ad on barça shirt. With all money we get from TV rights, Nike, installments, merchandising it's not normal that socio have to pay more. They are since 4-5 years always paying for inflation.
This time before the increase they had to react
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Another story by Tomas Guasch and his sick antibarcelonista style. Why doesn't he talk about Real Madrid B... I mean, Espanyol?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Koeman4 said:
Another story by Tomas Guasch and his sick antibarcelonista style. Why doesn't he talk about Real Madrid B... I mean, Espanyol?
k4 you're amazing ! Guasch is a awful journalist , not the 1st time I read articles like that. I post the thread to inform people , always good to know
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
mateo21 said:
k4 you're amazing ! Guasch is a awful journalist , not the 1st time I read articles like that. I post the thread to inform people , always good to know
Well, I don't know if he's lying. Maybe he's right about the increase in the socio fees and we can discuss about it... the problem is Guasch and his style, always provoking. You can smell him... the worst of all is that he's this kind of people who is not espanyolista, but a madridista behind the espanyolista shirt, because he's ashamed of being Catalan and being madridista. That's his problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,435 Posts
You know when something is not true when AS let Tomas Guasch write it. Two days ago he wrote how Ronaldinho was interfering in the signing of Robinho for Real Madrid. That was his conclusion after Ronaldinho praised Robinho. I don't know if he knows that he writes for idiots or he really believes what he writes. I always wonder if someone really believes a word from this Antibarcelonista, it's so obvious..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,973 Posts
Sometimes, I don't understand how wankers like Guasch can get a job, never mind working for a sports fanzine :yuck: The excrement he "writes" should be used as toilet paper, not as reading material. I would love meet this guy and kick his balls :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Koeman4 said:
Understand him... it must be hard living in Barcelona and being espanyolista :D
They won Copa Catalunya and one King Cup, they had enough titles no ?

More I know spanish habits and I understand more . k4 I saw in Barcelona so many interesting books about Catalunya but all in Catalan, they protect their identity culture, do you read some about this subject ?
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
mateo21 said:
They won Copa Catalunya and one King Cup, they had enough titles no ?

More I know spanish habits and I understand more . k4 I saw in Barcelona so many interesting books about Catalunya but all in Catalan, they protect their identity culture, do you read some about this subject ?
Well, I've read some things about our history, but I'm not an expert. They books are in Catalan because most of the potential market in Barcelona/Catalunya speaks Catalan. In any case, I'm sure that you could find some of these books in Spanish too. There are some policies to protect our language... well, protection is not the word, it's normalization. Catalan has been forbiden for centuries, the young generations have learned it in the school, but most of the people just learned it in the streets, so there are some vices. That's why there is some "protection".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Koeman4 said:
... but most of the people just learned it in the streets, so there are some vices. That's why there is some "protection".
Well, I learned it from my mom. No wonder is called "mother-language" ...
:drool:

BTW: there are a lot of Bookeditors (mainly placed in BCN) selling his products in both languages, catalan and spanish. Goog' and you'll find.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
funny stuff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Koeman4 said:
Well, I've read some things about our history, but I'm not an expert. They books are in Catalan because most of the potential market in Barcelona/Catalunya speaks Catalan. In any case, I'm sure that you could find some of these books in Spanish too. There are some policies to protect our language... well, protection is not the word, it's normalization. Catalan has been forbiden for centuries, the young generations have learned it in the school, but most of the people just learned it in the streets, so there are some vices. That's why there is some "protection".
I bought today 2 books to learn catalan, I will practice it with you JA
it sounds nice, a mix of french and spanish sometimes, but it's really a language

Next i could read their books about Catalunya, and the wish to be independant ... etc.. Feliz Año Nuevo 2005 amigo
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top