Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You were the first person I thought of asking when I heard a rumour about a new soccer team in Melbourne to be called the melbourne dragons..........

..........they apparently will be owned by Shangai and a few multi-national Chinese companies looking to expand their brand-name into Australia...Im very excited by this and hope that it does go through, right now they have put in an application for next seasons competition which starts in abt October, so basically I wanted to ask you abt Shangai and what sort of club they are, and if you've heard anything abt this.this could only improve our pathetic league which only has one quality club out of 14 Perth, :rolleyes:

thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
you are scaring me.:nervous: i will tell you what all i know but dont post my name in such highlight way.:groan:

ok,back to the topic.i dont know much about chinese soccer.:tongue: haha...i just watch spanish liga and CL. as for that matter,i asked my friend who told me its a chinese business group wanna buy an australian team indeed but that's not from shanghai.my friend also told me the group once bought a team in Vietnam.

i will try to enquire more details relatively.hope that will help you. if dont mind,tell me why you are insteresting in.

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks, hope you can keep me up to date........

I heard that shangai one of chinas biggest sides was definitely part of it, but I could be wrong.

I guess Im excited abt it b/c our national league sux hard with only one team here that gets crowds of 15,000 plus, it would be very good for the league if another team came in and pulled crowds like that, it could help improving the rest of the league, plus Im from Melbourne so Im excited at the prospect of seeing a decent football club :D

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
eh...i find it very hard thing cuz less of ppl know the news.maybe some reporters know some news inside.dont expect much though i would continue to do for enquiry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts