Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.squizzle.com/fn/?sid=6&story=18202000903108800999 &c=13802000999 139088054033&l=117088009088082020009&g=175020061033

Landon Donovan could face a year in prison after being arrested for drunk driving last week.

Donovan, was pulled over in suburban San Jose for failing to observe a stop sign late on Thursday night. When Donovan pulled over the officer noticed that Donovan wasn't wearing any pants.

He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failing to obey a stop sign, public indecency and a licence violation.

"I know that getting in a car with anything to drink is wrong, dangerous and is unacceptable. I don't even remember taking my pants off. Man, I was trashed." Donovan admitted.

Potential penalties include a year in prison and a $1,000 fine for driving under the influence of alcohol, or a 60-day sentence and a $500 fine if convicted on a first offence of driving while impaired.

Donovan added: "I'm young, but I was taught that no matter how old you are you should always take responsibility for your actions, which I will do. I'm very sorry this happened, and I really wish I could find my pants."

He was released into the custody of a friend after an hour under arrest. The legal drinking age in the city of San Jose is 21.

The San Jose Police Department stated that they will prosecute to the full extent of the law.

LMAO! what a great role model! :howler:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
LMAO.

That's just really pathetic, though.

I've been pretty drunk before, and yet I always manage to get home with all of my clothes on.

No, but seriously, does he not understand that the media is going to scrutinize everything he does and that he has to be extra careful?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Wow that is terrible news for him

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are so easy to fool! LMAO! A very early april fools for you all! :D

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
I could tell it was by the manner of the quotes.

I know Donovan isn't all that bright, but I don't think he'd be talking about wanting to find his pants in that situation.

Still, :D

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Well, I suppose having no pants is better than wearing someone else's...

·
Registered
1 Posts
funny

MagicalEd said:
Well, I suppose having no pants is better than wearing someone else's...
That was really funny lol! First time I believed it but after reflexion i thought it was a canular (he's not in San Jose now) cos he's taking a break with his gf!
Poor Lan without pants hehehehe! :nono: :shades: :embarass:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts