Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sabri Lamuchi will play for Parma next year.

Ousmane Dabo has joined Monaco in a one year loan deal.

I'd like Ousmane to stay but anyway...some CL experience will not harm him.

FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i don't believe it, we bought ousmane for 7$ dollars
are we crazy?

But to let him sit on the bench isn't all that, we had to make room for lamouchi...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Willem,I would be mad if we had sold him but I dont mind him going on loan.I would prefer him to stay as well but he'll probably play more in Monaco than Parma.Besides,a whole season as a starter with the champions of France (that means pressure at the top fly etc etc) will not hamr him.He can retunr twice the player he is now.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
appiah is too young and had too many injuries last year, he
only played like 5 matches if not less:(

So he will probaly be loaned-out(Napoli?) and then be used in 2 seasons...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
NO!!!!!!!! Dabo has left me!!!!!!! This is what you do with my great Ousmane Dabo you you......:):):)

Disappointing for me to say the least but i just hope Dabo can break into the national soon or it will be too late.

Playing in the Champions league would be cool. If he ends up in a group with Man Utd he can give Roy Keane another Redondo class PI$$ING on.

FORZA DABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Appiah is not too young. He was superb for Udinese 2 years ago.
Maybe it will take a couple of months to come back to top form, but when he does he is good enough too keep Bogho or Almeyda out of the starting-eleven.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Appiah not Old? he's nearly 20 that seems young to me, when you are that young and play with a big club i think you need
at least a few years to play yourself in the line-up he has to wait for his chances...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Appiah is a superbe player.At season 1998-1999 he was maybe Udinese's best plyer along with Amoroso.If he hadnt had his serius injury we wouldnt be buying Almeyda now...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I don´t under stand dabo is great....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts