Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greek striker Stavros Lampriakos is very near a move to Sheffield United . The young striker impressed the english team and is expected to sign a 4 year contract.

A

·
0 Posts
I THINK LAMBRIAKOS IS A VERY GOOD STRIKER AND IS VERY GOOD FOR HIM TO GO TO ENGLAND. PERHAPS IS THE ONLY GREEK PLAYER NOWDAYS WHO HAS THE "ENGLISH" STYLE IN HIS PLAYING. I WISH HIM GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IS NOT ONLY A VERY GOOD STRIKER BUT ALSO IS A VERY GOOD GUY.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appokoz thats true i also like Lambriakos a lot. Strong player with good technic and veru good in the air. I wonder why non greek team try to buy him. I think that Labriakos coulk make a succesful carrier outside Greece. Appokoz i have a question to you whats your opinion about a winger in your team Papadimitriou i think is he still in Apollon?

A

·
0 Posts
PAPADIMITRIOU IS A VERY "TECHNIQUE" PLAYER BUT I THINK IS A LITTLE CRAZY BOY. IF YOU SEE HIM IN THE MATCH YOU WILL LOUGH WITH HIM. HE ALWAYS TALK WITH HIMSELF, HE LOUGH, HE ANGRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE DO.
BECAUSE FOR THAT REASON PANATHINAIKOS DON'T TAKE HIM BACK.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Papadimitriou is ok,his skills are impressive but he is definitely not good enough for Panathinaikos.I heard Panionios wanted him...

As for Lambriakos,Appolon was very lucky to manage to sell that guy.He sucks big big time.He was a flop with Aris and he'll be a fail in England at a Division 1 team.

A

·
0 Posts
amoroso you are a phanatic paok's fan and for that reason you tell these thinks about Lambriakos.
Lambriakos is an excellent greek striker, my opinion is that he is in the 5 best greek strikers list.
one time be serious about players and greek football.
GRAZIE APOLLON E GRAZIE ARIS.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh come on now,how many goals did he score last season? 5? 6? is this great? and he was playing at Appolon.I'm completely serius when I say that Lambriakos is not even in the top 20.

I hate Aris,not ex and current Aris players.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts