·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just because now i know that Marc reads our forum :D

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Dont forget to add that Owen is a small wanker and Beckham sux coks - Marc will be here in a flash!;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no Marc hates Beckham, also he hates Ashley Cole so i can call him a greedy little twat as much as i want.

Owen is a shoddy little midget wanker for sure though.

·
Registered
59,146 Posts
Frank Lampard is just a slightly better version of Michael Brown or Danny Murphy. :stuckup:

In all honesty he's actually nothing more than a Steffen Freund with a good shot :stuckup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I don't think Marc is going to enter this thread anymore now. :D

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Wally said:
Frank Lampard is just a slightly better version of Michael Brown or Danny Murphy. :stuckup:

In all honesty he's actually nothing more than a Steffen Freund with a good shot :stuckup:
But what a shot. I can't think of a player who has a better right footed shot than Lampard. Certainly not in the premiership, maybe Rooney, Gerrard can be amazing but can also fluff it, Okocha has a powerful shot but hasn't scored much this season. All in all, Lampard is pretty superb.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
He's the best English player in the world right now. :stuckup:

Does Arsenal even have any English players??? :wth: ;)

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
"you just don't tend to have anything interesting going on"

Thanks for proving my point Jern. :D Trying to bait me is apparently a highlight of this forum now. I suppose it distracts you from the fact you're out the CL again, not going to win the premiership, probably going to lose to Man U again in the FA cup and gonna lose Reyes/Cole in the summer. Whatever works eh. :pp

Its already turning into a Lampard rules thread, mwahaha. The glory of Lampard spreads thanks to jern, hurrah!

Btw, I like Vassell more than Owen (who I don't like but respect) so at least take a proper shot. :thmbup:

Jern said:
Thierry is fit
Why Jern... you rascal, he's married you know. :nono:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts