Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are reports that GH will soon launch a 7M bid for west ham midfielder frank lampard

west ham is to invest 30M in a stadium and will have to raise funds...thus selling some of their players...
they already did so with the sale of mark vivien foe for 6M to lyon...

so could this rumour about lampard be true???

about redknapp...there are rumours leeds will soon launch a new bid for him..
there was a club that bidded 9M for him a few months ago..turned down by GH...
but if leeds come in with a much bigger one...will GH let him go!?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Now that would be a great deal, Lampard is one of the most promising midfielders in England right now. He was so unfortunate to miss out on Euro2000 and 7 million would be a bargain for a player of his calibre.

On to Redders, if someone comes in and offers 12 million for him I'd say take it. He is a good player and is dedicated to LFC, but every player has his price, and for me 12 million would be enough.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Lampard has stated that he wants to stay at West Ham and who can blame him wityh his dad and uncle at the helm. He is a great player but I feel he would be wasted at the pool anyway.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reports from where?

Is there any chance you could actually notify the people reading this drivel where you read these reports?

Other than in your tea leaves at breakfast this morning !

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i got this news 2-3 days ago...and as far sa my poor memory is still working i think it's from planetfootball..not 100%sure though.

but honestly i think it's quite unlikely that lampard will be brought in..

however i have the impression redders will be on his way out..
leeds have had a 9M bid rejected before the transfer dealine...but there are rumours that leeds are trying to launch a new bid again,..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts