Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of Parma (Allsport)

05/18/2002. Sabri Lamouchi will not stay at Parma after the Gialloblù's terrible season. The former French International has been shortlisted by big guns like AC Milan, Juventus and Inter and has therefore limited willingness to stay at Parma next year.

Parma are looking to trim their wage bill and are thus ready to listen to offers for Lamouchi. A decision should be made as early as next week.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
He's not young anymore and I could understand if he wants a shot at a big club before he retires. But I'm afraid he'd only be a sub for these teams. If they have him and some hot shot they bought for $40M competing for the same place they will go with the expensive one not to look like donkeys.

I also think "his" place could belong to Nakata with Matuzalem as backup next season. So maybe this is for the best? I wish him good luck in whatever he decides! Sabri is worth it! :) Di Vaio can roll over and die though. :fero:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I think he is staying. Parma can give him first-team action. In milan and Juve he would be a subtitute. If Sabri leaves he is a fool. He can be our new captain and led the team.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ohoho... The big Lamouchi is leaving?... I remember little time ago everyone saw him as a god who has the best skills and the biggest loyalty to the club... Is he still your favourite now???:crazy:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Right, do you know a better midfielder than Sabri at Parma?

I desperatly want him to stay, and mind you, I believe he will.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I second what Amo said.

So far I havn't heard Lamouchi saying anything bad about the club, or said that he wants to leave (not that I've heard anyway).
There's rumours that he's wanted by other clubs, yes. But only rumours at this stage.

I won't judge him or for example Di Vaio until a possible move is official. And in Lamouchi's case he has nothing to be accused of if he leaves.
He's been our best midfielder since he arrived. Hopefully he will continue beeing that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts