Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma is expected to finalise and anounce by the end of the week the transfers of Lazio's Mattias Almeyda and Monaco's Sabri Lamuchi.The Argentinian defencive midfielder will cost 15 mil £ while Lamuchi's price is going to be in the region of a 2-3 mil £.Both players will sign 4 year contracts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think we overpiced and overpaid Almeyda but Lamuchi could be a bargain....Good transfers though,especially Almeyda!:D

Well done Tanzi ;)

FORZA PARMA!!!!

The new faces are funny :D

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Lamouchi is a right winger isn't he?

Almeyda would be GREAT, i love him(well in the prospect of football, hehe)

2 or 3$ for lamouchi is a real bargain:)

These 2 players will all butt solve our midfield problems!

Altough Gianicchedda would be nice though, but he is more likly to move to Lazio:(

But since Inter didn't really signed Farinos yet, mattias
could decide to join inter, but that would leave room for us to sign him.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Isn´t Lamouchi a central midfielder?

I wonder what will happen to our midfielders if we gets both of them. I believe Maini and Breda is definitly out, possibly Baggio also. Longo and Matuzalem could be loaned out, but we still have Bogho, Appiah, Dabo, Bolano and Micoud in central midfield. That means 7 top-class players in the same position if Lamouchi and Almeyda comes.
That´s at least one too much if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Almeyda set to join Parma today ««
Today should be the day of the official announcement of Argentine player Mathias Almeyda's transfer from Lazio to Parma.
The player's manager Marcos Franchi is due to arrive in Italy today and it seems that over the weekend he was able to convince Almeyda, who at first wanted to move to Inter Milan, to go to Parma instead.
Parma will give Lazio about 23 million dollars, and the president of the Rome squad is hoping to get Parma to sell him Hernan Crespo since he readily gave up one of his best players

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lamuchi is similar to Boghossian but he can also play in a more advanced role or at the right.Very useful player who will be exelent back up for the central midfield and Fuser.Dont consider Bolano a certainty.He is not bad his non EU status is something annoying...

We play with three central midfielders in every game,if you consider Almeyda,Micoud and Boghossian the starters we would need at 3 players to cover them.Besides,we dont really know how fitb and healthy Bogho will be after his injury.Let alone that he and Almeyda could end up watching the games together from the stands for something like 5 months because of injury.

I like our central midfield,its decent and hard tackling,if Micoud can become a good play-maker we finally have a strong midfield.Although I really want a left midfielder but it seems they'll stick to Vanoli and have Falsini as back,this is not that bad...and anyway,anyone is better than Pessotto,right?:D

Well,its true that Cragnotti would really like to have Crespo,but frankly,for 40 million pounds he can have him....

Willem,Almeyda will not join Inter because they simply have no interest in him anymore and Cragnotti is not going to agree to sell him to them...

·
Registered
385 Posts
aLMEYDA

I think Almeyda is good BUT...
In ss lazio and argentine national team he was usually a bench player...

But hes now here and im sure that is better than D.Baggio , Breda, Maini, Longo, Ortega, Serena, Walem¡

Just pray that his usually injures stop here¡

welcome Parma....Well come on y'all and let's work it out

FORZA PARMA AND NAPOLI

·
Registered
555 Posts
Amo, I don't think Parma is going to overpay Almeyda. Prices are almost sick now, just look at Crespo, Figo, Rivaldo and other players.
You'll see that at the end of the summer when other clubs has bought midfielder for $$$$$$$$ you will sit back and enjoy that Parma was able to buy a midfielder so cheap...

It was like Shevchenko to Milan last season, if they had bought him some months later they would have payed the double ... :(

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
15 pounds(i don't know how to make the pound sign) that is 22$ well also the wages for him will be high and if other players know that they will be going to wine for higher wages:(

Forza Atalanta, Caniggia is very cool:) even if he isn't a regular!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts